NCERT Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 69 Teaching Posts at www.ncert.nic.in
NCERT Recruitment 2016
NCERT is also known as National Council of Educational Research and Training which is going to appoint the eligible and talented candidates for the various posts such as Assistant Headmaster, Post Graduate teacher (PGT), TGT, Primary Teacher, WET Posts. Job seekers who are interested so they can apply for the NCERT Recruitment 2016 by submitting the online application form before the end dates.
There are 69 total number of teaching posts in which the suitable and skilled aspirants will be hired. The candidates will be appointed under direct recruitment for Demonstration Multipurpose Schools attached to their Regional Institutes of Education all over India. Candidates can gain the further information in the following sections.
National Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment 2016
- Name of the Association: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi
- Name of the Posts: Assistant Headmaster, Post Graduate teacher (PGT), TGT, Primary Teacher, etc.
- Total number of Available Positions: 69 Posts
- Apply Method: Application Form
- Selection Process: interview/ written Exam
- Application Dates: from 10-09-2016 to 26-09-2016
- Official Website: www.ncert.nic.in
Department Wise Available Positions:
- PGT (Chemistry): 01 Post
- PGT (Hindi) :01 Post
- PGT (Mathematics): 02 Posts
- PGT (Guidance Counsellor): 02 Posts
- PGT (Commerce): 01 Post
- PGT (History): 01 Post
- Assistant Headmaster: 02 Posts
- PGT (English): 02 Posts
- TGT (Dance): 01 Post
- TGT (Agriculture): 01 Post
- TGT (Hindi): 02 Posts
- TGT (Phy. Edu): 02 Posts
- TGT (Commerce): 01 Post
- Primary Teacher (PRT) 13 Posts
- Work Experience Teacher (WET): 29 Posts
- TGT (Music): 01 Post
- TGT (English): 03 Posts
- PGT (Biology): 01 Post
- PGT (Computer Science): 03 Posts
NCERT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
National Council of Educational Research and Training is responsible for conducting the recruitment and then find out the eligible candidates for the vacant posts. The NCERT recruits the candidates for the vacancies of various departments such as Academic, Non-Academic, Project Staff, etc.
Candidates who are going to apply for the NCERT Recruitment 2016 they need to know that only eligible candidates can apply and the eligibility conditions are described below.
- Assistant Headmaster: Candidate age must not be less than 35 years and should not be greater than 45 years.
- PGT Posts: Candidate age must be between 35 years to 40 years.
- TGT Posts: Candidate maximum age should be 35 years to be eligible for TGT Posts.
- Primary Teacher: Those candidates are going to apply for Primary Teacher posts their age must be below than 30 years.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per the rules and regulations.
Required Educational Qualification
- Candidates should be qualified the Master Degree, B.Ed in the related field from an authorized Institution/ University.
- Those candidates have completed their degree of MA, MS.c, B.Tech (Computer Science/ IT) and equivalent from a recognized University they are eligible to apply.
- The application fee is Rs. 500/- which should be paid via demand draft or Bankers Cheque only in favour of Secretary, NCERT payable at State Bank of India.
- There is no fee for those candidates who are from Schedule Class / Schedule Tribe/ PWD/ Women/ NCERT employees category candidate.
- Starting Date of Submission of Application Form: 10-09-2016
- End Date of Submission of Application Form: 26-09-2016
- Closing Date for to Submit the Printout of Application: 10-10-2016
Procedure to Apply for NCERT Recruitment 2016
- Go to the National Council of Educational Research and Training main portal.
- Then check out the apply section and click on the NCERT Recruitment 2016 apply button.
- Enter the all necessary details and enclose the scanned copies.
- Take the hard copy of the complete form and press on the submit button.