NCL Dumper Operator Recruitment
Hey Guys, are you looking for a government job in Northern Coalfields Limited? So, we are come up with the excellent news that Northern Coalfields Limited has released the official notification for NCL Dumper Operator Recruitment 2020 for filling up a various number of vacant vacancies in the department. Interested and eligible contenders may apply online for NCL Dumper Operator Vacancy 2020 from the official website of the department that is www.nclcil.in. For additional information, candidates must have to visit our web portal on a regular basis and get all the latest updates.
NCL Dumper Operator Vacancy 2020 Complete Overview
|Name of the Organization – Northern Coalfields Limited|
|Information About – NCL Dumper Operator Recruitment 2020|
|Total Number of Posts – 307 Posts|
|Name of the Posts – Dumper Operator (Trainee) & Various Others Posts|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Recruitment – 16th March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Recruitment – 30th March 2020|
|Category of Article – Recruitment|
|Official Website – www.nclcil.in|
NCL Dumper Operator Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th & 12th Class with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board or institutions to apply for the Northern Coalfields Limited Jobs.
Age Limitation: The minimum age limit for the candidates is 18 years and the maximum age limit for the candidates is 30 years.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Common Written Test.
Way to Apply for the NCL Dumper Operator Recruitment 2020
- Firstly, candidates have to reach the official web portal of the department that is www.nclcil.in.
- Select the most relevant link on the homepage.
- Now, click on the Application Form Link.
- Then, candidates have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
- Attach all the essential credentials in the Application Form.
- Now check all the entered details in the application form before submitting it.
- Then, click the submit tab button and submit all the details.
- Remit the Application Fee.
- Take the print out of it and keep it safe for future uses.
Official Website: www.nclcil.in