Latest Updated (03rd February 2017); NEET PG 2017 Notification Medical Application, apply at www.nbe.edu.in
NEET PG Application Form 2017:
Hello Folks, Are you seeking for the NEET PG 2107 Application Form? In this article, we are going to share the details about NEET PG Application Form 2017.In this article, we mention each and every little detail. Aspirants must read the article carefully and grab the details which are given below. For more details, candidates must go through the official website i.e. www.nbe.edu.in.
NEET UG Exam Notification 2017
NEET PG Application Form 2017 can be filled and submitted by Candidates who wish to pursue MD / MS / PG Diploma. NEET MDS Application Form 2017 is useful for those Candidates who want to study MDS. Fill NEET PG 2017 Application Form, pay application fees and submit it prior to the last date. Pay attention to factual correctness of details while filling the application form. After entering details and uploading documents, pay a requisite application fee (Rs 3750 for General / OBC candidates, and Rs 2750 for SC / ST / PD candidates). National Board of Examination (NBE) is conducting National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) PG 2017. After applying, download Admit card of NEET PG 2017. Candidates can check complete details of NEET PG Application Form 2017.
How To Apply For NEET PG Application Form 2017
Since past few years, NBE has adopted online application form submission. This year also form is online. Whenever you decide to apply, go through simple method to apply online.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for MD / MS / PG Diploma will be conducted from 5-13 Dec 2016; and MDS from 30 Nov to 3 Dec 2016.
- In the application form, you may be asked to select date and slot for an exam.
- NEET PG 2017 will be organized in 41 cities. Overall there will be around 86 test centres. Select appropriate choice of cities in the application form.
- Use a valid email ID and mobile number. NBE may send intimation on various NEET PG 2017 Application Form related events through email or SMS.
- Wherever you enter names (self, parents, and institutions), refer to official documents to ensure spellings are correct.
- Fill in educational qualification (percentages) carefully.
- Date of birth must match with class 10 certificate/mark sheet.
- In the event that you are selecting category other than General, check that you have relevant category certificate.
Important Dates for NEET 2017
Opening of online application forms 26th September 2016
Last date to fill application form 7th November 2016
Issuance of admit card 1st week of April 2017
Display of OMR sheets 2nd week of May 2017
Display of Answer key 4th week of May 2017
NEET 2017 Result 1st week of June 2017
- Indian Nationals and Overseas Citizen of India are eligible to appear for the Examination.
- The Applicants must be at least 17 years old on 31 December 2017. The maximum age limit for General Applicant is 25 years and 30 years for SC/ST Applicants.
- The Applicants must have passed or appeared in the qualifying examination.
NEET 2017 Examination Pattern
|Subjects||Number of questions in each section||Total Marks|
As per the marking scheme, each correct answer will carry 4 marks and 1mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. No marks will be given for the unmarked answer. The questions will be MCQs types. Four options will be provided for each question out of which only one will be the correct. The exam will be conducted in the offline mode.
About NEET PG 2017:
- The Exam is computer based
- The All India Quota for seats owned by institutions of central /state governments is 50% in case of PG seats
- On account of this status, both these states will not contribute to the All India Quota 50% pool and the medical graduates of the State accordingly cannot participate in the All India Quota of NEET PG 2017.
- Jammu & Kashmir also has a special status wherein the state will not contribute to the All India Quota 50% and its medical graduates cannot participate in the All India Quota. However, the state comes under the gambit of NEET PG 2017.
- NIMHANS may participate in NEET PG 2017. The status of this is yet not known. The reason is that it is a statutory institution created by an act of the central legislature. It is not mandatory for the institute to participate in NEET PG 2017.
- It is highly likely that DNB admissions shall be through NEET-PG 2017 (for the January session) and therefore the DNB-CET may not be held.
- AIIMS PG and JIPMER PG, as well as PGIMER, are the exemptions from NEET PG 2017.