Latest Updated (30th November 2016); Noida Metro Job Notification 2016-17 Apply for 745 Posts at www.eapplicationonline.com
NMRC Recruitment 2016
The Noida Metro Railway Corporation has released employment news and we are going to describe the recruitment notification information in the below sections. Candidates who have completed their educations then you have a golden chance for getting selected in NMRC organization on their desired posts. Candidates can apply at www.eapplicationonline.com.
Noida Metro Railway Corporation has revealed NMRC Recruitment Notification 2016 for the posts of 745 Customer Relations Assistant (CRA), Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/ TO), Stenographer, Junior Engineer/ Electronics, Junior Engineer/ Electrical, Junior Engineer/ Civil, Junior Engineer/ Mechanical, Office Assistant, Account Assistant and Maintainer. Candidates can apply by sending 6the online application form from 5th November 2016 to 15th December 2016.
eapplicationonline.com Recruitment 2016
|Name of the Association||Noida Metro Railway Corporation|
|Name of the Vacant Vacancies||Various Vacancies|
|Total Number of Vacancies||745 vacancies|
|Application Method||Online Process|
|Posts Name||Total Posts|
|Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/ TO)||194 Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer/ Mechanical||18 post|
|Junior Engineer/ Electrical||59 Vacancies|
|Maintainer||311 + Vacancies|
|Account Assistant||08 Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer/ Civil||20 Vacancies|
|Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)||65 Vacancies|
|Office Assistant||06 Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer/ Electronics||63 Vacancies|
NMRC Recruitment Important Dates
|Online Application Form Starting Date||05-11-2016|
|Application Form Fee Submission Start Date||07-11-2016|
|Application Form Fee Submission end Date||19-12-2016|
|Bank Challan Generated Date||15-12-2016|
|Online Application Form Closing Date||15-12-2016|
Noida Metro Recruitment 2016
Noida Metro Railway Corporation is inviting the online application form for 745 NMRC Recruitment 2016. There are various vacancies are available in which eligible and talented candidates will be appointed. So guys who are excited to apply they must submit their online application form before the last date, after the closing date application form will not be accepted. Check out the eligibility criteria in the below sections and then apply online.
- Candidates should have completed their bachelor degree in the related field from an authorized university of the institution.
- Those aspirants have qualified the diploma in the relevant discipline they can also apply for the NMRC Vacancy 2016.
- Maintainer: Those candidate ages are below than 18 years and above than 25 years they are eligible to apply for Maintainer posts.
- Office Assistant, Account Assistant, & Stenographer: Aspirants age must be greater than 18 years and should be less than 28 years.
- For all other posts candidate, age must be between 18 years to 28 years.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per the NMRC (Noida Metro Railway Corporation) norms.
- The application fee is Rs. 400/- for Other Backward Class (OBC)/ Unreserved category candidates.
- Those candidates are from Schedule Class (SC)/ Schedule Tribe (ST)/ PWD categories they will have to submit Rs. 150/- as an application fee.
- The selection of the candidates on their applied posts will be done on the basis of Written Exam/ Personal Interview/ Medical Test and Psycho Test.
- All selection rounds will be organized by the Noida Metro Railway Corporation authority persons.
How to Apply for NMRC Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are excited to apply they should focus on the below steps carefully. With the help of following instructions, you can easily apply for the vacant posts. Candidates should have to submit their application form before 15 December 2016, otherwise, their form will not be accepted.
- Go to the Noida Metro Railway Corporation official website.
- Check out the recruitment zone and search the Noida Metro Recruitment 2016
- Open the advertisement and grab the all necessary details.
- Submit the application fee and fill up the form with appropriate details.
- Enclosed the Xerox copies of the required documents and get the hard copy of the duly filled application form.
- Check the all filling details carefully and press on the submit button.