Latest Update (09th February 2017): North Eastern Railway Notification 2017 Apply online for 426 Vacancies at www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
RRC NER Recruitment 2017
- 1 RRC NER Recruitment 2017
- 2 North Eastern Recruitment 2017
- 3 www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in 2017 Details
- 4 About NER
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for NER Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 6 Key Dates for NER Recruitment 2017
- 7 Procedure to Apply for the North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
- 8 Official website: www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
Are you eagerly waiting for the North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017? So, we have good news for all the applicants who want to do a work in the NER department. Here, in this article, we mention all the details related to the recruitment in the below section of the article. All the participants can read this article and grab all the relevant details from here. Then, candidates can apply for 426 posts from the official website of NER i.e. www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in.
North Eastern Recruitment 2017
The Northern Eastern Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell has published a NER Vacancy 2017 notification for 426 posts of Assistant pilot, Ticket Collector, Assistant Station Master, Technician & other posts. Applicants can apply online for North Eastern Railway Recruitment Application Form 2017 on its official website. The applicants can submit the application form through North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017online mode on or before the deadline date i.e. 10th February 2017. The Other details of Northern Eastern Railway Jobs 2017 are provided below in this post like as Eligibility criteria, Important dates etc.
www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in 2017 Details
|Organization||North Eastern Railway|
|Information About||North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017|
|No. of Posts Available||726 Vacancies|
|Name of the Post||Assistant pilot, Assistant Station Master, Ticket Collector, Technician, and various other posts|
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Assistant Loco Pilot||224|
|Assistant Station Master||56|
The North Eastern Railway is one of the biggest railway networks of India. It was formed on 14th April in the year 1952. It is mainly comprised of the major cities like Gorakhpur, Lucknow, Samastipur, Sonpur etc. Its Headquarter is located situated at Gorakhpur. This network comprises of cities of UP, Bihar & Uttarakhand states. Now recently it has published a notification for 426 vacant posts according to need.
Eligibility Criteria for NER Recruitment 2017 Notification
Here, we provide all the information regarding the NER Vacancy 2017 Notification such as academic qualification, selection procedure, age limitation, application form fee etc. you can check all the information from here.
Academic Qualification: Applicants should have completed the HSC/ ITI/ Diploma/ Graduation in relevant field from any recognized university.
Age Limitation: The minimum age limit of the applicants should 18 years completed on the date 1st January 2017.
Upper Age Limits:
- For UR Applicants: 42 Years
- For OBC Aspirants: 45 Years
- For SC/ ST Candidates: 47 Years
Selection Procedure: All the applicants will get the selection by performance in the written/ CBT Examination Documents verification & medical examination.
Application Form Fee: No application fees can be charged from any applicants. For more details refer to official notification.
Key Dates for NER Recruitment 2017
|Opening Date of Application Form||25th December 2017|
|Deadline Date of Application Form||10th February 2017|
Procedure to Apply for the North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
All the candidates can apply for the NER Job Notification 2017 for the 426 vacant posts in the department. Candidates can apply for this Recruitment at the official website of NER. For applying for the various posts you must need to follow the given easy steps which are given below.
- Initially, all the interested participants should visit the North Eastern Railway official website.
- Then, select the link of the North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 & click on it.
- Then, open the official notification in the next tab & read it carefully before applying for the post.
- Then, aspirants have to fill the Application Form properly with all the correct & valid information.
- Attach all the scanned photocopy of requisite documents with the application form.
- Upload the photograph & signature on the form.
- At the end, submit the application form by click on the submit tab button.
- Applicants must take the print of the application form and keep it safe for further Reference.
In this article, we mentioned all the details regarding the North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 in the above description of the article. All the applicants must read this article and apply for this recruitment if you meet all the eligibility criteria for this recruitment. For more details, you can bookmark our page and get all the latest updates from here.