Northern Railway Recruitment Advertisement 2016-17 Apply Online for Group C & D Vacancies at www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in
Northern Railway Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are searching the Current Railway Vacancy then you come to the right place because we are going to share the Northern Railway Recruitment 2016 details in the following sections. Candidates who are interested then apply online at www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Railway Vacancy 2016 Group D
The Northern Railway Recruitment 2016 Notification has been dispatched by the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Northern Railway New Delhi. Candidates who are interested they can apply online before the 27th December 2016 by sending the application form. The application forms are available on the main site.
|Name of the Association||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Northern Railway, New Delhi|
|Name of the Vacant Posts||Group C and Group D|
|Total numbers of Posts||14 (Group C -02, Group D-12)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20th December 2016|
Northern Railway Recruitment 2016 Dates
|Last Date to submit the Online Application Form||20th December 2016|
|Closing Date to submit the Applications Printout||27th December 2016|
|Online Written Examination Date||07th January 2017 to 15th February 2017|
Northern Railway Group Recruitment 2016
The Northern Railway Recruitment 2016 Application Form is invited from the eligible candidates by the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Northern Railway. The main reason to organize this recruitment is to select those candidates who are eligible and deserving for the Northern Group C D Recruitment 2016 posts.
Candidates who are interested in applying they should need to take a look on the below eligibility conditions because without eligibility you cannot apply for the vacant posts. The Northern Railway Group Notification is available at the main site.
- Group C: candidate age should be greater than 18 years and must be less than 29 years to be eligible for the Railway Vacancy 2016 Group C.
- Group D: Aspirants minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age must be 32 years.
- Candidates should be completed their Intermediate (12th Class) from an authorized Institution/ University and minimum percentage should be 50% for Group C vacancies.
- For applying Group D vacancies candidate must be completed their 10th or ITI (in trades approved by the NCVT) from a recognized University.
|Category Wise Name||Application Charges|
|General / OBC (Other Backward Class)||Rs.500/-|
|SC (Schedule Class)/ST (Schedule Tribe)/PWD||Rs.250/-|
|Payment Method||Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of FA&CAO/Northern Railway and payable at New Delhi-110024.|
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Examination & Scouting Skill Assessment.
- The selection candidates will be appointed in the Northern Railway Zone.
How to Apply Online for Northern Railway Recruitment 2016?
- Willing candidates need to browse the Northern Railway Department authorized site.
- Check out the Northern Railway Recruitment 2016 Notification and find out the Group C & Group D.
- Take a look at the eligibility criteria details and then press the apply online button.
- The Northern Railway Recruitment Application Form will appear on the computer screen.
- Fill up all details carefully in the application form and pay the application charges.
- After that enclosed the photocopies of the necessary certificates and upload the photograph.
- Take the printout of the application form and click on the submit button.
Candidates can get the Current Railway Jobs details in the above sections. Those candidates want to get more details bout the latest release admit card, answer key, result, and recruitment notification then bookmark our website. Our team of professionals updates this site day by day according to the official notifications. You can also share all details with their friends and colleagues on social networking websites. Stay connected for latest news and current updates.