Latest Update (17th January 2017): North Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Apply for 378 Vacancies at www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
NWR Recruitment 2017
- 1 NWR Recruitment 2017
- 2 NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 3 www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2017 Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for NWR Recruitment 2017
- 5 Important Dates for NWR 2017 Recruitment
- 6 Procedure to Apply for the North Western Railway Recruitment 2017
- 7 Official website: www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
Are you waiting for the North Western Railway Recruitment 2017? So, we have good news for all the applicants who are willing to do a work in the North Western Railway Department. In this article, we are going to discuss all the essential details regarding the NWR Job Notification 2017. All the Participants must read this complete article attentively & then apply for this recruitment. All contenders can apply online at the official website of the NWR i.e. www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in.
NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Notification
North Western Railway published an employment advertisement to fill 378 vacant posts of Apprentices in various trades under the Apprentices Act 1961 over NWR 378 Act Apprentice Recruitment 2017. RRB NWR has invited application forms from the interested & eligible aspirants for engagement of Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentice Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops Units in the jurisdiction of North Western Railway (NWR). Candidates can apply for this recruitment and submitting the application form on or before the last date i.e. 29th January 2017.
www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2017 Details
|Organization Name||North Western Railway|
|Information About||NWR Recruitment 2017|
|Total No. of Posts Available||378|
|Article Category||Recruitment 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for NWR Recruitment 2017
All the contenders can check all the information about the NWR Vacancy 2017 Notification before apply for the vacant posts in the organization. Check Academic qualification, age limitation, selection procedure etc from here.
Academic Qualification: The applicants must have completed 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks, in an aggregate, from any recognized Board/Institute & also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade provided by NCVT/SCVT.
Age Limitation as on 30th December 2016:
- Minimum Age of the candidate is 15 years
- Maximum age limit of the applicant is 24 years
Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the norms of government.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the applicants will be based on the marks scored in the class 10th and ITI examination. Then will have to undergo documents verification and medical examination.
Application Form Fee:
- General/OBC Category Candidates have to pay RS. 100/- for application form fee which is not refundable.
- No Fees can be charged from SC/ST/PWD Category candidates.
Applicants have to pay application form fees online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Internet Banking.
Important Dates for NWR 2017 Recruitment
|Commencing Date of Online Submission of Application Form||30th December 2017|
|Deadline Date Online of Submission Application Form||29th January 2017|
Procedure to Apply for the North Western Railway Recruitment 2017
All the eligible & capable contenders can apply for the NWR 378 Vacancy 2017 for the vacant posts in the NWR department. Participants can apply for the North Western Railway Recruitment at the official website which is given at the end of this article. For applying for the vacant posts you must need to follow the given easy steps which are given below in the article.
- All the interested applicants should visit the North Western Railway official website i.e. www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- After that, click on “Recruitment” link from the homepage.
- Then, choose link of the NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2017 and click on it.
- After that, open the notification and read it carefully.
- Then, you have to fill the Application Form carefully with all the correct & valid details.
- After that, attach the scanned photocopies of requisite documents with the application form & upload the photograph & signature on the form.
- At last, submit the application form.
- Applicants must take the printout of the form and keep it safe for further use.
Applicants can read all the given details related to the NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2017 in the above description of the article before apply for the various posts in the department. All the eligible & skilled participants can apply for this Railway Recruitment 2017 at the official website. If any of the candidate facing a problem in applying for the various post can comment in the comment box we will help you as soon as possible.For more updates, aspirants can bookmark our page and stay in tuned with us.