Latest Updated (2nd December 2017): Odisha Police Recruitment Notification 2016-17 Apply Online for 521 Constable Vacancies at www.odishapolice.gov.in
Odisha Police Recruitment 2016-17
- 1 Odisha Police Recruitment 2016-17
- 2 Odisha Police Constable Application Form
- 3 www.odishapolice.gov.in Recruitment
- 4 Odisha Police Vacancy
- 5 Odisha Police Recruitment Important Dates
- 6 Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2016
- 7 Odisha Police Recruitment Eligibility
- 8 Procedure to Apply for Odisha Police Recruitment 2016-17
- 9 Odisha Police Official Website: www.odishapolice.gov.in
Odisha Police Department has circulated an Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2016 notification regarding the posts of Constable. Candidates who have completed their educational qualification and waiting for the opportunity then must apply by sending the application form because there are 521 total numbers of posts are available. For more information read the below sections and get all information about the recruitment.
Odisha Police Constable Application Form
The Odisha Constable Online Application Form is invited from the eligible candidates by the Odisha Police Department for fulfilling the 521 Odisha Constable Vacancy. Candidates who are interested they can apply by sending the application form from 05th December 2016 to 04th January 2017.
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Police Department|
|Name of the Available Post||Constable|
|Total Number of Vacant Positions||521 Vacancies|
|Online Application Form Deadline||04th January 2017|
|Selection Method||Physical measurement Test/ Physical Efficiency Test/ Driving Test/ Written Exam and Medical Test|
|Odisha Police Official Website||www.odishapolice.gov.in|
Odisha Police Vacancy
|Category Name||Total Posts|
|SC (Schedule Class)||85 Vacancies|
|ST (Schedule Tribe)||117 Vacancies|
Odisha Police Recruitment Important Dates
|Starting Date to Submit the Online Application Form||05th December 2016|
|Closing Date to Submit the Online Application Form||04th January 2017|
|Last Date for Examination Fee||02th January 2017|
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2016
The Upcoming Odisha Police Recruitment Notification has been revealed by the Odisha Police Department. Candidates who are going to apply for the Odisha Police Recruitment 2016-17 they must submit their application form before the 04th January 2016.
Odisha Police Recruitment Eligibility
Candidates who are going to apply for the available posts they should have the eligibility criteria which is mentioned below. Without eligibility criteria, you will not be able to send your application form. The Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2016 is available online on the official website. After the last date, your application will not be accepted by the authority persons.
- Candidate age should be above than 18 years and must be below than 23 years to be eligible for the Odisha Police Job 2016.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided 5 years for SC (Schedule Class), ST (Schedule Tribe) & SEBC candidates & for ex-servicemen as per Government Norms.
- Aspirants must have completed their 10th (High School) Class from a recognized Board/ Institution.
- For more information, you can download the Odisha Police Vacancy Notification from the main site.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of below rounds:-
- Physical Measurement
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Driving Test
- Educational, Sports Achievements
- National Cadet Corps Certificate (NCC)
- Written Examination
- The application fee is Rs. 200/- for General Category aspirants and no free for SC (Schedule Class)/ ST (Schedule Tribe) categories.
- You can submit the application charges via online mode by Debit Card/ Net Banking, cash/ cheque payment through challan at all SBI Branches or at Common Service Centre of the district through CSC Wallet.
Procedure to Apply for Odisha Police Recruitment 2016-17
- Candidates who are interested they can be downloaded the Odisha Constable Online Application Form from the Reception Counter of the Office of the Commandant of the Battalion/ office of the Supdt. of police, Kalahandi.
- You will have to submit Rs. 50/- for getting the application form Bank Draft only in favour of Chairman, State Selection Board, Odisha Police, Cuttack (payable at Cuttack).
- Fill up the application form according to the given instructions and enclosed the photocopies of the related documents.
- Submit the application fee and also save the application form hard copy for later use.
- Candidates have time to submit the application form until 04th January 2016.