Latest Updated (10th November 2016); OPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2016-17 Apply for 808 Vacancies at www.opsc.gov.in
Odisha PSC Recruitment 2016
Are you looking for the government jobs in Odisha State? We have good news for you because in this article we are going to share you the OPSC MO Recruitment 2016 details. Candidates have a great opportunity for getting selected on the Medical Officer posts. Interested candidates can download OPSC Advertisement and apply online at www.opsc.gov.in.For more details stay in touch with us.
Odisha Public Service Commission has issued recruitment news for the posts of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon). There are 808 total numbers of vacancies are available in which eligible and talented candidates will be appointed. After getting selected candidates will be appointed in Group A (Junior Branch) of Odisha Medical & Health Service Cadre under Health & Family Welfare Department. Candidates can apply by submitting the application form from 02 November 2016 to 20 November 2016.
Opsc.gov.in Recruitment 2016
- Name of the Organization: OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission)
- Name of the Vacant Post: Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)
- Total Number of Posts: 808 Vacancies
- Apply Method: Online Application Form
- Official Web Address: www.opsc.gov.in
Category Wise Available Vacancies:
|SC (Schedule Class)||131 (39-W) Posts|
|ST (Schedule Tribe)||182 (55-W) Posts|
|SEBC||91 (27-W) Posts|
|Unreserved||404 (121 – W) Posts|
OPSC MO Recruitment Dates
- Start Date of Submission of Online Application Form: 02 November 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 20 November 2016
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission) is inviting the application form through online mode for the 808 Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Vacancies. The main reason to conduct the Odisha PSC MO Recruitment 2016 is to select the eligible and talented candidates.
Candidates who are going to apply for vacant posts they need to focus on the below criteria which are very important to know for applicants. Grab the eligibility details and apply before the last dates.
- Aspirant minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age must be 32 years to be eligible for OPSC MO Vacancy 2016.
- The age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per the government rules and regulation.
- Candidates should have qualified the degree of MBBS or Degree (Medical College) from an authorized University/ Institution.
- Candidates should possess conservation certificates authorized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The application fee is Rs. 300/- and should be paid through challan at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
- Those candidates are from SC/ ST of Odisha and PWD categories they will not to pay anything.
- The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of Written Test & Personal Interview.
- Those candidates will be qualified in all rounds they will be appointed in Odisha State.
How to Apply for OPSC MO Recruitment 2016?
Candidates who are interested in applying they need to grab the below instruction which will help you to apply online. Candidates should submit their application form before the last date i.e. 20 November 2016, other\wise your application form will not be accepted.
- Go to the Odisha Public Service Commission official website.
- Then check out the latest job notification zone and find out the Odisha PSC MO Recruitment 2016.
- Now advertisement will open o the computer screen and download the application form.
- Enter the all appropriate details in the application form and also upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Take the hard copy of the complete application form and pay the application fee.
- Press the submit button and the form will be submitted.
Here we provide the Odisha Public Service Commission Vacancies details. Candidates who want to get the more details about latest vacancies, admit card, result then bookmark our website. Our team of experts updates this site day by day according to ot the official notifications.