Latest Updated (16th November 2016): Punjab TET (PSTET) 2017 Application Form Available at www.tetpunjab.com
PSTET Notification 2017
Candidates who are searching the government teacher jobs in the Punjab State then we have a great news for them because the Department of School Education, Government of Punjab is going to recruit the lots of eligible candidates and we are going to provide the Punjab TET 2017 Notification details. Check the official website i.e. www.tetpunjab.com for downloading the notification.
The Department of School Education, Government of Punjab is ready to conduct the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test for finding the eligible and skilled candidates for the upper primary teacher and primary teacher vacancies. Candidates who want to utilize this golden opportunity they can apply for filling the Punjab TET Application Form 2017 application form before the last dates.
www.tetpunjab.com Notification 2017
- Name of the Organization: Department of School Education, Government of Punjab
- Examination Name: Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test
- Apply Procedure: Online Application Form
- Official web Address: www.tetpunjab.com
Punjab TET Essential Dates:
|PSTET Notification Release Date||March 2017 (Expected)|
|Punjab TET 2017 Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test Date||Available Soon|
|Start Date to Submit Application Form||June 2017|
|End Date to Apply Online||July 2017|
|Punjab TET Exam Date||July 2017|
|Punjab TET Result 2017||Update Soon|
Punjab TET Eligibility Criteria 2017
The Punjab TET Exam 2017 is going to be scheduled which will be conducted by the Department of School Education, Government of Punjab. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria and other details regarding the Punjab Teacher Eligibility Test.
- Those candidates are going to apply they should be qualified the graduation degree in the related field from a recognized institution/ university.
- Candidates who hold the master degree in the related discipline they are also eligible to apply for the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test.
Punjab TET Age Limit
- Candidates who are going to apply their age must be above than 18 years and should be less than 35 Year.
- The relaxation in age will be provided to the candidates as per the Department of School Education, Government of Punjab norms.
- The General and OBC categories candidates will have to pay Rs.600/ for one paper and Rs. 1200/- for both papers.
- The application fee for SC/ST/PWD categories aspirants is Rs 300/- and for both paper Rs. 600/-.
- Candidates can submit the application fee through credit card/ debit card/ Master/Visa Credit, etc. Aspirants can also pay the fee using the Net Banking.
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test and interview.
- The selected candidates will be appointed on the primary and upper primary teacher in the Punjab State.
Process to submit the Punjab TET Application Form 2017
Candidates who are going to apply they should take a look on the given below steps. You can easily apply with the help of following instructions.
- Candidates need to download the application form from the Department of School Education, Government of Punjab official website.
- Then enter the all necessary details min the PSTET Application Form and also enclosed the photocopies of the educationally qualified certificates.
- Now pay the application fee which is described in the above section and take the application slip.
- Check the all filling details and collect the hard copy of the complete application form for the future use.
- At last, press on the submit button and the form will be submitted.
Here we provide the PSTET Notification 2017 details. Candidates who want to collect the latest news regarding the jobs, admit card, notification, the result then you can bookmark our website. A team of experts updates this site day by day according to the authorized notifications. Candidates can also share the above details with their friends and colleagues on other sites.