Latest Update (16th January 2017): PTCUL Assistant Engineer (AE) Notification 2016-17 Apply for 54 AE Posts @ ubter.in
PTCUL AE Recruitment 2016
- 1 PTCUL AE Recruitment 2016
- 2 PTCUL Assistant Engineer Jobs 2016
- 3 www.ubter.in AE Vacancy 2016
- 4 About PTCUL
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for UBTER Recruitment 2016
- 6 Important Dates for Recruitment 2016
- 7 How to Apply for the PTCUL Recruitment 2016 for 54 AE Posts
- 8 Postal Address for PTCUL Application Form
- 9 UBTER Vacancy 2016
- 10 Official website: www.ubter.in
Are you seeking for the PTCUL Notification 2016? So, we have good news for all those contestants who are willing to do a work in PTCUL Department. So, here we mentioned whole information related to the recruitment in the below article. For more details, participants can check the official site of PTCUL which is www.ubter.in. For the latest update related to the upcoming government jobs, latest bank jobs etc. so contestants can bookmark our r2j page & stay connected with us for future purpose.
PTCUL Assistant Engineer Jobs 2016
Power Transmission Corporation of Uttarakhand Ltd. has invited applications form from eligible contenders for recruitment for Assistant Engineer (Trainee) vacancies in various posts. This is a good chance for the contestants who are seeking for Government Jobs in Uttarakhand. Interested & eligible individuals who meet all the eligibility can apply for this PTCUL Recruitment 2016. Contenders are advised visit the official site of PTCUL, www.ptcul.org / www.ubter.in, & check the detailed official notification & as well as application procedure.
www.ubter.in AE Vacancy 2016
|Organization||Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education|
|Information About||PTCUL Recruitment 2016|
|Total Number of Vacant Posts||54|
|Name of the Vacant Post||Assistant Engineer (AE) Trainee|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2016-17|
Uttarakhand Board of Education is formed in the year 2004 & Its headquartered is situated in Roorkee, Uttarakhand. It has been constituted by an Act No. 27 of 2003 as passed by the govt of Uttarakhand on 13th Jan, in the year 2004 & notified on 15th Jan 2004. Many types of programs are done by it like Engineering, Diploma in various fields & PGDCA etc. Now recently it has published a PTCUL Recruitment Notification 2017 for 54 vacant posts.
Eligibility Criteria for UBTER Recruitment 2016
Participants can check the more information about the PTCUL Assistant Engineer Jobs 2016 such as Academic Qualification, Age limitation, Examination Form Fee, Salary Scale, Selection Procedure, How to apply etc from this r2j page.
Academic Qualification: Contenders have a completed Bachelor’s degree in Electronics/ Electrical and Communication from recognized university/institute or equivalent.
Age Limitation: The age limit of contestants should be between 18 to 42 years on date 01st July 2016. There will be 5 years age relaxation is applicable for OBC/ ST/ SC category contestants.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the contenders is based on the performance in written test.
Application Form Fee: Applicants can pay the application form fee by Demand Demand in favor of Secretary of Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education payable at Dehradun.
- For OBC/ General Category contenders: Rs. 1500/-
- For All Other category contestants: Rs 750/-
Important Dates for Recruitment 2016
|Commencing Date of Online Application Form||15th December 2016|
|Deadline Date for Application Form||16th January 2017|
How to Apply for the PTCUL Recruitment 2016 for 54 AE Posts
Contestants can download PTCUL Recruitment Application Form 2017 from the official website & they can submit their application form on or before the closing date i.e. 16th January 2017. Applicants can follow the below given steps for fill the application form:
- Initially, Contender is suggested to read the full PTCUL Official Notification carefully before apply for the vacant posts.
- Then applicants can visit the Official website of PTCUL that is www.ubter.in
- Then Click on PTCUL Recruitment 2016 Application form Link from the home page.
- Then, download the Application form in PDF format and take a printout of the form.
- After that, fill all the required details such as name, address, DOB etc which are needed to apply for the empty post.
- Attach all the relevant credentials with a form & paste the Photograph & do a signature on the application form.
- Recheck the form and send the application form to the examination authority by speed post.
- Participant must take the photocopy of the application form for Future reference.
Postal Address for PTCUL Application Form
Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Apar Aamwala
Tapovan, Nalapani, Dehradun (Uttarakhand), 248001
UBTER Vacancy 2016
Here, in this article, we mentioned all the little bit of information related to the PTCUL Recruitment 2016 in the above description. The entire eligible contestants who meet all the eligibility criteria should apply for the vacant post with the help of given a step which is mentioned in the above article. If any applicants face any issue for applying for the post can comment in the comment box we are always here to help you.