Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card
Department of Elementary Education, Rajasthan will soon distribute the Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card 2019 on its authorized web portal. All the interested and eligibile candidates can download the call letter from the official website by entering their Registration Number, Roll Number, and date of birth. Participants who have successfully applied for the application form are now eagerly waiting for the examinations call letter and looking for the same here and there on the internet sources. Participants can download the Rajasthan BSTC Exam Hall Ticket 2020 on or before the examination dates from the official website of the department.
Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Exam Pattern
- The mode of the Exam will be offline (pen and paper).
- The question type will be objective type (MCQ).
- For every correct answer, 3 marks will be given.
- The total number of Questions will be 200.
- The total marks for the exam will be 600.
There will be 4 sections:-
- Mental Ability will have 50 questions for 150 marks,
- Rajasthan General Knowledge will have 50 questions for 150 marks,
- Teaching Aptitude will have 50 questions for 150 marks,
- Language Ability such as English will have 30 questions for 60 marks, Sanskrit will have 20 questions for 90 marks, and Hindi will have 30 questions for 90 marks.
Rajasthan BSTC Exam Hall Ticket 2020 Information
|Name of the Organization –||Department of Elementary Education, Rajasthan|
|Also Known as –||Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card 2020|
|Name of the Course –||Rajasthan Basic School Teaching Course|
|Name of the Exam –||Pre D.El.Ed. Examination, 2020|
|Mode of Admit Card –||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application Form –||15th June 2020|
|Last date to pay Application Fee –||15th July 2020|
|Last date to Apply Online –||17th July 2020|
|Examination Date –||30th August 2020|
|Category of Article –||Admit Card|
Official Website: www.ggtu.ac.in