Raj Police Vacancy 2016 Apply at www.exampolice.rajasthan.gov.in for 12540 Vacancies
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016
- 1 Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016
- 2 Rajasthan Constable Bharti 2016
- 3 www.exampplice.rajasthan.gov.in Bharti 2016 Details
- 4 About Rajasthan Police Department
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Police Vacancies 2016
- 6 How to Apply for the Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016
- 7 Official website: www.exampolice.rajasthan.gov.in
Contenders, are you waiting for the Raj Police Vacancy 2016? So, we have good news for those candidates who are searching for the job in Rajasthan Police department. Here, in this article, we provide all the relevant information about the recruitment below. We advised all the contenders must read this article attentively and grab all the information about it. For more details, candidates must go through the official website i.e. www.exampolice.rajasthan.gov.in.For the latest information candidates can bookmark our page and stay connected with us.
Rajasthan Constable Bharti 2016
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released an employment notification to fill up 12,540 available vacant posts of Police Constable & Sub-Inspector. This notice is an encouraging the applicants who are seeking for the job in the Police department. For the process, the authority has asked for online applications from the interested contenders who will have to follow the given rules and regulations about the RPSC Police Constable Recruitment 2016 which are given in the article.
www.exampplice.rajasthan.gov.in Bharti 2016 Details
|Name of the Department||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Information About||Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016|
|Name of the Post||Police Constable and Sub Inspector Post|
|No. of vacancies Available||12540 Vacant Posts|
|Closing Date||30th November 2016|
About Rajasthan Police Department
It is a law enforcement agency & local civilian police, formed following the merger of princely states. It was established in the year 1951. The headquarters of this police department is located in Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan. The main aim of this force is “Committed to serve”. Their mission is to hold the law, maintain order & keep the peace. This department is also work in partnership with the community to protect life and property, prevent crime and disorder, detect and apprehend offenders and preserve a sense of security in the society. Each & Every year on regular basis, it circulates no. of Rozgar Samachar to appoint most eligible officers from all over the state.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Police Vacancies 2016
Academic Qualification: Contenders should have completed 10th class or Graduation from the recognized University/Institute/Board for applying for the mentioned posts.
Age Limitation: Applicants have to apply Rajasthan Police Jobs 2016 post wise age limitation details as given below.
For Constable Posts:
- Minimum Age of the candidates is 18 years
- Maximum Age of the candidates is 23 years
For SI Posts:
- Minimum Age of the contenders is 20 years
- Maximum Age of the contenders is 25 years
Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates according to the rules and norms of the Government.
Selection procedure: Contenders will be selected on the basis of following selection rounds such as Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Examination and Medical examination
Application Form Fee: Application fee is not yet notified.
How to Apply for the Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016
- Candidates firstly, log on to the official website of Rajasthan Police i.e. www.exampolice.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Then click on the appropriate link of the Rajasthan Police Constable Vacancy 2016 from the home page.
- After that candidates must read the instructions very attentively from the official notification before applying for the various post.
- Then Candidates can fill all the relevant details such as name, DOB etc which are required for applying for the post.
- Attach all the credentials with the application form.
- Upload latest photograph and signature with the form.
- Then Click on the submit Tab Button and submit the application form.
- At the end, applicants must take the printout of the application form and keep it safely for the future use.
Here, in this article, we mentioned all the details related to the Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016 in the above article. All the eligible applicants are able to apply for the mentioned vacant post in the notification. All the contenders read this above article carefully and follow the instruction and apply for the recruitment. For more details, contenders stay in touch with us and bookmark our page. If any applicant faces any problem in applying for the recruitment can comment in the comment box at the end of the article we will help you soon.