Latest Updated (24th November 2016): RRB Job Notification 2017-18 Apply Online at www.rrcb.gov.in
RRB Recruitment 2017- 2018
- 1 RRB Recruitment 2017- 2018
- 2 About Railway Recruitment Board
- 3 Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2017
- 4 Railway Recruitment Board 2017 www.rrcb.gov.in
- 5 RRB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
- 6 Required Educational Qualification
- 7 Indian Railway Group D Exam Syllabus 2017
- 8 RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Syllabus 2017
- 9 RRB Admit Card 2017-18
- 10 Railway Recruitment Board Result 2018
- 11 How to Apply for RRB Recruitment 2017-18?
- 12 Official Website: www.rrcb.gov.in
Here we are going to sharing the details about the RRB Recruitment 2017-18 notification. Candidates who are searching the railway department jobs on the internet in the India different cities then must read the below article and find the best opportunity for your future. You need to stay connected with us through visiting out this web page regularly because we update our web pages day by day according to the official notifications.
The Railway Recruitment Board authority persons is likely to announce the recruitment notice in which large numbers of vacancies are available for the various posts such as Station Master, Commercial Apprentice, Clerk, Goods Guard, Junior Accountant, Group C posts, Section Engineer, Group D positions, Pharmacist, Ticket Collector, Sports Quota, Paramedical, Law Officer/ Assistant, Loco Pilot, Health Inspector, Staff Nurse, Ticket Examiner, Commercial Apprentice, Medical Officer, Commercial Clerk, Constable, Stenographer, Engineer, etc. Candidates who are interested so they can apply by sending the online application form before the last dates.
About Railway Recruitment Board
RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Board which recruits the eligible and talented candidates in India in railway department various regions. There are 21 total numbers of regional recruitment board under the RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) including Allahabad, Ajmer, Ahmadabad, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Jammu and Srinagar, Kolkata, Mumbai, Malda, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Ranchi, Siliguri, Secunderabad and Thiruvananthapuram.
Huge numbers of candidates applied through the Railway Recruitment Board job notification and then appointed on their desired posts after clearing all selection rounds. The recruited candidates will receive the salary as monthly wise by the government.
Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2017
1. Name of the Conducting Authority: RRB (Railway Recruitment Board)
2. Name of the Available Positions: Numerous Posts
3. Total number of Vacant Posts: 26567
4. Apply Method: Online Application Form
5. Last date to Apply: Update Soon
6. RRB Official Website: www.rrcb.gov.in
Railway Recruitment Board 2017 www.rrcb.gov.in
Candidates can grab the Railway Recruitment Board All Board Wise List with official site in the below description:-
|RRB Region Wise Board||Official Website|
|Allahabad Railway Recruitment Board||www.rrbald.nic.in|
|Ajmer Railway Recruitment Board||www.rrbajmer.gov.in|
|Ahmadabad Railway Recruitment Board||www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in|
|Bhopal Railway Recruitment Board||www.rrbbhopal.gov.in|
|Bhubaneswar Railway Recruitment Board||www.rrbbhubaneswar.gov.in|
|Bilaspur Railway Recruitment Board||www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in|
|Bengaluru Railway Recruitment Board||www.rrbbengalore.gov.in|
|Chandigarh Railway Recruitment Board||www.rrbchandigarh.gov.in|
|Chennai Railway Recruitment Board||www.rrbchennai.gov.in|
|Gorakhpur Railway Recruitment Board||www.rrbgorakhpur.gov.in|
|Guwahati Railway Recruitment Board||www.rrbguwahati.nic.in|
|Jammu and Srinagar Railway Recruitment Board||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|
|Kolkata Railway Recruitment Board||www.rrbkolkata.gov.in|
|Mumbai Railway Recruitment Board||www.rrbmumbai.gov.in|
|Malda Railway Recruitment Board||www.rrbmalda.nic.in|
|Muzaffarpur Railway Recruitment Board||www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in|
|Patna Railway Recruitment Board||www.rrbpatna.gov.in|
|Ranchi Railway Recruitment Board||www.rrbranchi.org|
|Siliguri Railway Recruitment Board||www.rrbsiliguri.org|
|Secunderabad Railway Recruitment Board||www. rrbsecunderabad.org|
|Thiruvananthapuram Railway Recruitment Board||www.rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in|
RRB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidates who are going to apply for the RRB Recruitment 2018 they should hold the eligibility criteria, otherwise your application form will not be accepted. The eligibility criteria of the Railway Recruitment Board notification is described below.
Required Educational Qualification
1. Candidate age must be greater than 18 years band should be below than 32 years.
2. The upper age relaxation will be provided to the applicants as per the government rules and regulations.
Required Education Qualification
1. Candidates should be qualified the 10+2 and diploma in the relevant field from an authorized board of Government.
2. Aspirants also have completed their bachelor and master degree in the related discipline from a recognized university/ institution.
1. The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of Written Examination/ Physical Test/ Interview.
2. Candidates who are going to apply they should pass out all rounds of selection to get the appointment on their desired posts.
1. The candidates who are going to apply they will need to submit some amount which will be the application fee.
2. The application fee details can be taken from the official notification.
3. Candidates can download the official notice from the main site of the Railway Recruitment Board.
Indian Railway Group D Exam Syllabus 2017
The Railway Recruitment Board authority persons will conduct the recruitment exam for selecting the suitable and skilled candidates on the vacant posts. The exam will be attended by the several applicants and that’s why the competition level of the exam will be very high. Candidates who are curious to attend the examination so they should prepare their selves with the help of the following the syllabus.
RRB General Knowledge Syllabus
1. General Science.
2. Indian Geography.
3. Current Affairs – National & International.
4. Science & Technology etc.
5. Indian Constitution.
6. Indian Economy.
7. Indian Culture & Heritage.
8. Indian Polity.
9. History – India & World.
RRB Arithmetic Ability Syllabus
1. Profit and Loss.
3. Problems on Ages.
4. Pipes & Cisterns.
6. Boats & Streams.
9. Data Interpretation etc.
10. Time & Work.
11. Time & Distance.
RRB General Intelligence Syllabus
1. Arithmetical Number Series, Arithmetical Reasoning.
2. Analysis, Judgement.
3. Analogies, Decision Making.
4. Verbal and Figure Classification etc.
5. Problem-Solving, Relationship Concepts.
6. Space Visualization, Similarities.
7. Visual memory, Discrimination.
8. Differences, Observation.
RRC General Science Syllabus
1. Environmental Studies.
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Syllabus 2017
|General Awareness Syllabus||Current Affairs (National and International), Major Financial/Economic News, Budget and Five Year Plans, Sports, Books and Authors, Awards and Honors, Science – Inventions and Discoveries, Abbreviations, Important Days, International and National Organizations, etc.|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs Syllabus|
|Number System, HCF, LCM, Simplification, Decimal Fractions, Ratio and Proportions, Unitary Method, Percentage, Time and Distance, Time and Work, Profit and Loss, Average, Simple and Compound Interest, Mensuration (2D and 3D), Algebra, Data Interpretation, etc.|
|General Intelligence||Figures and Pictures, Analogies, Space Visualization, Similarities, Decision-Making, Problem-Solving, Arithmetical Number Series, Differences, Arithmetical Reasoning, Analysis, Judgement, Relationship Concepts, Visual memory, Observation, Discrimination, Verbal and Figure Classification, etc.|
|Reasoning Syllabus||Number Series, Alphabet Series, Test of Direction Sense, Coding-Decoding, umber Ranking, Arithmetical Reasoning, A problem on Age Calculation, Blood Relations, Analogy, Decision Making, Non-Verbal Series, Mirror Images, Cubes and Dice, Grouping Identical Figures, Embedded Figures, etc.|
|General Science||Physics, Environmental Studies, Chemistry, Biology etc.|
|RRB ALP Technical Subjects Syllabus|
|Dimensions, Heat, Engine, Thermo Dynamics, Energy, Material, Energy Conservation, Management, Applied Mechanics, Turbo Machinery, Production Engineering, Automation Engineering, Kinetic Theory, The Strength Of The Material, Metallurgical, Metal Handling, Refrigerators And Air Conditioned, etc.|
|Automobile||Machine Design, System Theory, IC Engines, Heat Transfer, Thermo Dynamics, Materials Applying Motion, The Power Plant Turbines and Boilers, Metallurgical Production Technology, etc.|
|Electrical||India, Rolls, Cables, Transfers, Proved To Be The Fundamental Electrical System, An Alternative System Single Phase Motor, Three Phase Motor System, Light, Magnetism, Motors, etc.|
|Electronics and Communication||The Transistor, Dias, Digital Electronics, Networking And Industrial Electronics, Electronic Tube, Semi-Conductor Physics, Robotic Radio Communications Systems And Satellite Matters, Computer And Micro Processor, etc.|
RRB Admit Card 2017-18
The RRB Admit Card 2017-18 will be released before the 15 days of examination date. Candidates who have applied for the examination they can download the admit card from the main site of the Railway Recruitment Board. The admit card is like an identity proof of the candidates because it holds various details such as applicants name, roll number, registration number, exam name, pots name, exam schedule, examiner signature, etc. Candidates should download the hall ticket and carry it on the day of the examination, because without admit card you cannot join the examination.
Railway Recruitment Board Result 2018
The result will be published by the Railway Recruitment Board official persons. The result will be issued through online mode only on the Railway Recruitment Board official website. To download the Railway Recruitment Board Result 2018 candidates will have to enter some crucial information like “Applicant Name, Registration Number, Roll Number and Date of Birth”.
How to Apply for RRB Recruitment 2017-18?
Candidates who are interested and want to apply they should need to focus on the below steps carefully. Below we provide the applying procedure of the RRB Recruitment. The below instructions will help the candidates to apply online.
1. First of all, candidates will have to log on to the Railway Recruitment Board official website.
2. Then check out the homepage and find out the recruitment option.
3. Open the recruitment link on another web page.
4. After that search the RRB Recruitment 2017-18 options and take the all-important information from the notification.
5. Now if you are eligible then click on apply online button.
6. Fill up the application form with the necessary details and upload the all qualifying diploma and degree documents Xerox copies.
7. Submit the prescribed application fee and take the printout of the complete application form.
8. At last, click on the submit button and the form will be submitted.
Candidates are suggested that must fill up and submit the application form before the last date. After the closing dates, application forms will not be received by the Railway Recruitment Board authority persons.
Here we provide the details regarding the RRB Recruitment 2017-18. Job seekers who want to get more details about the latest railway department jobs then you should bookmark our website. A team of professionals updates this site day by day according to the main advertisements. You can also share these information’s with your friends on colleagues on social networking sites.