Latest Updated (7th December 2016): SBI SO Vacancy 2016 Apply Online at www.sbi.co.in for 103 Vacancies
SBI SO Recruitment 2016
- 1 SBI SO Recruitment 2016
- 2 SBI SO Job Notification 2016-17
- 3 www.sbi.co.in SO Vacancy 2016 Detail
- 4 SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Details
- 5 Relevant Dates of SBI SO Recruitment 2016
- 6 Eligibility Criteria for the SBI SO Notification 2016
- 7 Steps to Apply for the SBI SO Vacancy 2016
- 8 Official website: www.sbi.co.in
Are you eagerly waiting for the SBI Specialist Officer Jobs 2016? So, we have good news for all those applicants who are searching for the SBI SO Recruitment here & there on the Internet. We advised all the contenders that must read this article attentively & used the information which is given in the below article. For getting more information you can go to the official website of SBI i.e. www.sbi.co.in. For the latest update or upcoming recruitments, results, answer key, syllabus etc applicants bookmark our page and stay connected with us.
SBI SO Job Notification 2016-17
State Bank of India has invited applications form through online mode for the 103 vacant posts of specialist officers in specialist Cadre Positions. All the eligible contenders with Indian Nationality Could apply for the SBI Recruitment 2016 according to the guidelines provided by the department. In various vacant positions, there is a total of 103 positions in the department. To apply for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 the academic qualifications like Graduation in relevant disciplines should be completed.
www.sbi.co.in SO Vacancy 2016 Detail
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Information About||SBI SO Recruitment 2016|
|No. of Vacant Posts||103 Vacant Posts|
|Name of the Post||Specialist Officer|
|Closing Date||12th December 2016|
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Details
Total Number of Posts: 103
|Name of the Vacant Posts||No. of Posts|
|Acquisition Relationship Managers||34|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||01|
|Zonal Head or Senior RM-Sales (Corporate and SMEs)||01|
|Zonal Head or Senior RM Sales (Retail HNI)||02|
Relevant Dates of SBI SO Recruitment 2016
|Commencing date to Apply Online||25th November 2016|
|Last date to Apply Online||12th December 2016|
|Closing Date for Submit Application Fee||12th December 2016|
|Closing Date for Submit Application Form||16th December 2016|
Eligibility Criteria for the SBI SO Notification 2016
Academic Qualification: The contenders must have completed graduation in any recognized Institute/university and must have relevant work experiences.
Age Limitation: Age limit of the candidates is given in the table as per the vacant posts:
|Name of the Vacant Post||Minimum Age of the Candidate (Years)||Maximum Age of the Candidate (Years)|
|Acquisition Relationship Manager||22||35|
|Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI)||30||50|
|Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs)||30||50|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||25||40|
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the norms and rules of the government.
Application Fee: The Aspirants has to apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2016 through online application mode (debit card / credit card / Internet Banking). The Category wise form fee details are given below.
For General and OBC Category Applicants: Rs 600/-.
For Reserved Category Applicants: Rs 100/-
Selection Procedure: The contenders who have applied for these vacant jobs will be shortlisted according to the qualifications & experiences completed by them. These applicants will be finally known for interview procedures in a final selection process.
Steps to Apply for the SBI SO Vacancy 2016
All the eligible candidates can apply for the State Bank of India vacancy at the official website of SBI. Contenders must follow the simple given steps below.
- Candidates firstly ,log on to the official website of SBI that is sbi.co.in
- Then Contenders need to click on the appropriate link of SBI Specialist Officer Notification 2016 from the home page.
- Then contenders must read the instructions carefully before applying for the given post.
- After that applicants must fill all the valid & correct details such as Name & Date of Birth etc which are required for applying for the post.
- Attach all the relevant documents with the form.
- Upload the Photo & the signature.
- Then click on the submit tab and submit the application form.
- Then aspirants must take a print out of application & keep it safe for future use.
Here, in this article we mentioned all the relevant information about the SBI SO Recruitment 2016 in the above article. All the aspirants are able to apply for the post with the help of given steps above in the article. Applicants must read the steps carefully and follow it. If anyone faces a problem in applying for the post comment in the comment box at the end of the article we will help you soon. Contenders bookmark our r2j page for future reference.