Latest Update (5th January 2017): Sikkim Public Service Commission Stenographer Job Notification 2017 Apply for Grade – III Vacancies at www.spscskm.gov.in
Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2017
- 1 Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2017
- 2 Sikkim PSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
- 3 www.spscskm.gov.in Recruitment
- 4 Sikkim Public service Commission Vacancy
- 5 Sikkim PSC Grade – III Recruitment 2016
- 6 Sikkim PSC Stenographer Recruitment Dates
- 7 Steps to Apply for Sikkim PSC Stenographer Grade – III Recruitment 2016
- 8 Sikkim PSC Official Website: www.spscskm.gov.in
In this article, we are going to provide the Sikkim PSC Stenographer Grade – III Vacancy details. Candidates who are searching the government jobs in the Sikkim State then you should need to read the below sections in which we provide the each and every details about the notification. Candidates can download the Sikkim PSC Stenographer Notice 2016 at www.spscskm.gov.in.
Sikkim PSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
A Sikkim PSC Stenographer Grade – III Recruitment 2016 has been published by the Sikkim Public Service Commission for full fill the 35 posts of Stenographer Grade – III. Candidates who are interested so they can apply online by sending the application form before the 06th January 2017.
- Name of the Commission: Sikkim Public Service Commission
- Name of Vacant Post: Stenographer Grade – III
- Total Numbers of Posts: 35 Vacancies
- Employment Location: Sikkim State
- Apply Mode: Offline Process
- Salary Package: Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 3400/-
- Sikkim PSC Official Website: www.spscskm.gov.in
Sikkim Public service Commission Vacancy
Stenographer Grade – II: 35 Posts
|Serial Number||Category Name||Total Vacancies|
|5.||OBC –CL||04 Posts|
|6.||OBC – CL(W)||02 Posts|
|7.||OBC – CL(BPL)||01 Post|
|8.||OBC –SL||04 Posts|
|9.||OBC – SL(W)||02 Posts|
|10.||OBC – SL(BPL)||01 Post|
|12.||ST (W)||01 Post|
|13.||ST (BPL)||01 Post|
Sikkim PSC Grade – III Recruitment 2016
The Sikkim Public Service Commission is inviting the online application form regarding the Sikkim PSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017. There are 35 total numbers of vacancies are available in which suitable candidates will be hired. Job hunters have time to apply until 26-01-2017.
Sikkim PSC Age Limit:
- The candidate age should be above than 18 years and must be less than 30 years to be eligible for the 35 Sikkim PSC Stenographer Vacancy.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per the government rules.
- Those aspirants have qualified the Degree from an authorized University/ Institution they are eligible for the Sikkim PSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017.
- Candidates must also have minimum 2 years Secretariat Course or 1 (one) year shorthand course with minimum 6 months basic computer course.
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the Sikkim PSC Stenographer Grade – III Jobs on the basis of Examination and Interview.
- The Examination and Interview will be organized by the Sikkim Public Service Commission officials.
The application fee is Rs.150/- should be paid through bank receipt at State Bank of Sikkim credited to ’0051-SPSC’.
Sikkim PSC Stenographer Recruitment Dates
- Start Date to Apply Online: Available Now
- Last Date to Submit the Online Applications Form: 06th January 2017
- Examination Date: Available Soon
Steps to Apply for Sikkim PSC Stenographer Grade – III Recruitment 2016
Willing candidates can apply online by sending the application form before the last date. Below you can get the applying procedure which will help you to submit the online application form. You should need to apply before the 06-01-2017. otherwise, your application form will not be accepted by the officials.
- Go to the Sikkim Public Service Commission main site.
- Then find out the Sikkim PSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 notification on the recruitment section.
- Open the notification and download the Sikkim PSC Online Application Form.
- Enter the all necessary details on the application form and enclosed the photocopies of the related documents.
- Submit the prescribed application fee and take the printout of the duly filled application form.
- At last, click on the submit button and the form will be submitted.
Canddiates stay connected with us for getting the more latest government jobs news. A team of professionals updates this site regularly according to the official notification.