Latest Update (18th January 2017): Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Notification 2017 Apply offline for ASI, SI, & Head Constable Vacancies at www.ssb.nic.in.
SSB Recruitment 2017
- 1 SSB Recruitment 2017
- 2 Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2017
- 3 www.ssb.nic.in 2017 Details
- 4 SSB Recruitment 2017 Notification Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Relevant Dates of SSB Constable Notification 2017
- 6 Procedure to Apply for the Sashastra Seema Bal Vacancy 2017
- 7 Postal Address of SSB Vacancy
- 8 Official website: www.ssb.nic.in or www.ssb.nic.in
Are you seeking for the SSB Vacancy 2017? So we have good news for all the candidates who are seeking for the job in SSB department. Here, we are going to share all the details related to the recruitment. We advised all the Contenders can read out the complete article very carefully and then applicants can apply online at the main portal of the department i.e. www.ssb.nic.in.
Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2017
A job notification has released by the Ministry of home affairs, Government of India. The office of the director general, Sashastra Seema Bal is filling 872 vacancies of Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector & Head Constable vacant posts. Those applicants who are seeking for the latest SSB Sarkari Jobs 2017 can apply for SSB Constable Vacancy 2017 through offline mode. Applicants can download an application form from the official website i.e. www.ssb.nic.in. Contenders may send Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2017 Application Form in 30 days the date of notification issued that is 31st December to 6th January 2017.
www.ssb.nic.in 2017 Details
|Organization||Sashastra Seema Bal, Delhi|
|Information About||SSB Recruitment 2017|
|Number of Vacancies||872|
|Name of the Post||ASI, Head Constable, & SI|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2017|
SSB Recruitment 2017 Notification Eligibility Criteria
- For Sub Inspector Posts- Applicants must have completed Degree in Electronics & telecommunication or Science with Physics, chemistry, & math from a recognized university/board.
- For Assistant Sub Inspector Posts- Aspirants should have completed Matric & Diploma in Electronic at Telecommunication from a recognized university & class 12th with 50% aggregate marks.
- For Head Constable Posts – Applicants must have completed Matriculation or equivalent with two years ITI Certificate or Intermediate with physics, Chemistry & Maths from Recognized Board of Education.
- For Inspector post are 18-25 years
- For constable, posts are 18-23 years.
Age relaxation is applicable as per the government norms.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be selected on the basis of Physical Standard Test, Written Exam & Personal Interview & Medical Examination.
Physical Efficiency, Height & Chest For all posts:
|Category||Chest||Height||Race (For Male Aspirants)|
|unreserved||Min 80 Cms & 5 Cms Expansion||170 Cms||3.2 Km Race in 14 Minutes|
|Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Dogras & similar||78 Cms & 5 Cms Expansion||165|
|For Adivasis or Tribal Including Mizos & Nagas||76 Cms & 5 Cms Expansion||162.5|
Application Form Fee: Applicants can pay the application form fee by Demand Draft in favor of examination authority.
- Fee For Sub Inspector Posts: Rs. 200/-
- For Other Vacant Posts: Rs. 100/-
Salary Scale: Selected applicants will get handsome salary scale according to post wise.
|Name of the Post||Salary Scale||Age Limitation|
|Sub Inspector||Rs. 35,400/- Per Month Level 6||18 to 25 Years|
|Head Constable||Rs. 52,500/- Level-4||18 to 23 Years|
|Assistant Sub Inspector||Rs. 29,200/- Per Month Level-5||18 to 25 Years|
Relevant Dates of SSB Constable Notification 2017
- Commencing Date for Submission of Application Form: 31st December 2016
- Deadline Date for Submission of Application Form: 29th January 2017
Procedure to Apply for the Sashastra Seema Bal Vacancy 2017
- Initially, you have to log on to the Sashastra Seema Bal Official Website.
- Then click on the relevant link of the SSB Constable Recruitment 2017 official advertisement and open the notification in the next web page.
- Applicants firstly read the given Instructions very attentively from the official notification before apply for the various vacant posts.
- Download the Application form.
- After that, candidates can fill up the application form with correct and valid details.
- Attach all the photocopy of the relevant documents and attach the photograph and the signature with the form.
- Then, send the application form on the postal address.
- Take the photocopy of the application form and keep the form safely for future reference.
Postal Address of SSB Vacancy
|Post Name||Postal Address|
|For Assistant Sub Inspector||Inspector General, Frontier HO SSB, Guwahati, House No.345. Nikita Complex, G.S. Road, Khanapara, PO/PS: Khanapara. District: Kamrup, Guwahati (Assam) Pin No.781022|
|For Sub Inspector & Head Constable||Inspector General, Frontier HQ SSB, Ganiadeoli, Ranikhet, District: Almora (UK). Pin No 263645|
In this article, we mentioned every small detail regarding the SSB Recruitment 2017 in the above discussion in the article. All the eligible participants should apply for the posts from the official portal of the department. If anyone faces a problem in applying for the vacant posts can comment in the comment box which is given at the end of the article we will revert you as soon as possible.