Latest Updated (22th October 2016); SSC Junior Engineer Vacancies 2016 Apply online at www.ssc.nic.in
SSC JE Recruitment 2016
Staff Selection Commission has published an SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 notification for the posts of JE in various Departments such as Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Quantity Surveying & Contract, etc. Candidates who are searching the government jobs in the engineering department then here is the golden opportunity for you. Candidates can apply by submitting the application form before 31 October 2016.
The application form of this recruitment can be downloaded from the Staff Selection Commission official website i.e.www.ssc.nic.in. Candidates will have to submit the application form through online mode before the last date and after the end date the application forms will not be acknowledged. Apply online at www.ssc.nic.in.
www.ssc.nic.in 2016 Recruitment
- Name of the Association: Staff Selection Commission
- Available Posts Name: Junior Engineer
- Number of Total Posts: 1100 Vacancies
- Application Form Starting Dates: 01-10-2016
- Last Date to Apply: 31 October 2016
- Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
- Start date to submit the Online Application Form: 1 October 2016
- Closing Date to Submit the Online Application Form: 31 October 2016
- JE Admit Card Publish Date: November 2016
- SSC Junior Engineer Paper-1 Exam Date: 03-12-2016 to 05-12-2016
Department Wise Available Vacancies:
- Central Water Commission; Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Central Water Commission: Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
- CPWD: Junior Engineer (Civil)
- CPWD: Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- MES: Junior Engineer (Civil)
- MES: Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical)
- MES: Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract)
SSC JE Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
The application forms are invited from the suitable candidates for the Junior Engineer Posts by the Staff Selection Commission. The candidates’ selection will be done on the basis of various rounds and the main purpose to conduct SSC JE Recruitment 2016 is to hire the eligible and skilled candidates.
Those candidates are curious to apply for the JE posts they should need to know that only eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. The eligibility criteria are described below.
- Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical), Central Water Commission and CPWD: Candidate age must be below than 32 years.
- Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical), Department of Post and Junior Engineer (Surveying and Contract), MES: Candidate minimum age must be 18 years and maximum age should be 27 years.
- Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical), MES: Aspirants who are going to apply their age must be less than 30 years.
- Candidates should be qualified the B.E or B.Tech or Diploma in the related discipline from an authorized Institute/ University.
- Aspirants must also have minimum 3 years’ experience in the same field.
- Candidates will be hired on the basis of written examination which will be conducted two times.
- The first paper will be conducted through online mode and the second exam will be organized via the offline process.
- The application fee is null for those candidates who are from the Female, SC, ST, PH and Ex-Servicemen categories.
- The other category candidates will have to pay application fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Candidates can submit the application fee through online or offline both modes.
How to Apply for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016?
- Go to the Staff Selection Commission official website.
- Look out on the “Latest News” zone and search the recruitment notification.
- Open the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 link on another web page.
- Fill up the online application form and enclose the all necessary documents photocopies.
- Get the hard copy of the duly filled application form and pay the prescribed application fee.
- Click on the submit button and the form will be submitted.