Latest Update (19th October 2016) : SSC Western Region Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 238 Posts at www.sscwr.net
SSC Western Region Recruitment 2016
Candidates can take the SSC Western Region Recruitment 2016 advertisement information in the below sections. Those candidates are complete their higher education qualification they have a good chance to get selected in the Western Region on the government job. Candidates who are interested they need to review the full article.
SSCWR (Staff Selection Commission Western Region) is going to appoint the suitable and talented candidates on the various posts such as Research Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Draftsman, etc. There are 238 total number of vacancies are available in which the selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of different rounds. Candidates can apply for the SSC Western Region Recruitment by sending the application form through online mode only.
- Name of the Organization: SSCWR (Staff Selection Commission Western Region)
- Name of the Vacant Posts: Research Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Draftsman, etc.
- Available Posts: 238 Vacancies
- Apply Mode: Online
- Last Date of Submission of the Application Form: 02-10-2016
- Official website: http://www.sscwr.net/
Staff Selection Commission Western Region Recruitment 2016
- Mechanical Engineering: 01 Post
- Junior Chemist: 10 Posts
- Economic Investigator: 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant (Chemistry): 04 Posts
- Warden (For Hostel): 01 Post
- Legal Assistant : 01 Post
- Assistant Manager cum Storekeeper: 01 Post
- Chargeman-II (Factory) : 04 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant Grade-II: 24 Posts
- Stockman: 13 Posts
- Store Keeper: 01 Post
- Junior Technical Assistant: 12 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (M&E): 74 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 01 Post
- Scientific – Physics: 01 Post
- Research Assistant: 03 Posts
- Technical Superintendent (Weaving): 02 Posts
- Draftsman Grade-I: 03 Posts
- Fieldman: 01 Post
- Junior Statistical Assistant: 01 Post
- Deputy Ranger: 06 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (Electronics): 03 Posts
- Store Keeper Grade-III: 01 Post
- Farm Manager: 02 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant: 08 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (Vehicle): 03 Posts
- Senior Research Assistant: 03 Posts
- Draftsman: 01 Post
- Textile Designer: 02 Posts
- (M&E) (Metallurgy): 15 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance): 27 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
- Assistant Store Keeper (Technical): 01 Post
- Store Clerk: 04 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant (Ore Dressing): 02 Posts
- Sanitary Inspector: 01 Post
- Speech Therapist: 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical): 02 Posts
- Research Assistant: 14 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering: 01 Post
- Civil Engineering: 10 Posts
- Military Explosives: 59 Posts
SSC Western Region Recruitment 2016
An SSC Western Region Recruitment 2016 notice has been revealed by the SSCWR. Candidates who want to apply they must possess the below criteria.
- Candidate age must be greater than 18 years and should be below than 30 years to be eligible for this recruitment.
- The age relaxation will be provided 05 years for Schedule Class (SC)/ Schedule Tribe (ST) and 03 years for Other Backward Class (OBC) and 10 years for PWD category aspirants.
- Candidates should pass out the 10+2 and diploma from an authorized institution.
- Those candidates are going to apply they must be qualified the graduation and post-graduation in the related field from an authorized university.
Selection will be done on the basis of following rounds:
- OMR/Computer Based Examination
- Personal Interview
- The Examination Fee is Rs. 100/- for general category candidates and no fee for the other category candidates.
- Candidates should pay the fee through online process by SBI Net-Banking or Credit Cards or Debit Cards or SBI Challan.
How to Apply for SSC Western Region Recruitment 2016?
- Candidates who are eligible they can apply for the SSC Western Region Recruitment 2016 by submitting the online application form.
- The form is available o0n the official website of the SSCWR and candidates need to be submitting the form before 02-10-2016 by 05:00 P.M.
- Submit the hard copy of the form to the Regional Director (WR), Staff Selection Commission, Western Region, 1st Floor, Old C.G.O Building Pratistha Bhawan, South Wing, M.K. Road, Mumbai.
Official Website: www.sscwr.net