Latest updated (24th November 2016): Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment Advertisement 2016 Apply for 1800 Assistant Surgeon Posts at www.mrb.tn.gov.in
TN MRB Recruitment 2016
Here we are going to share the government jobs details which are available in the Tamil Nadu State. The each and every information of the Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2016 notification is described below. Candidates who are interested they should focus on the given below details carefully. The official notification can be downloaded from the recognized site which is www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has circulated a recruitment notification for the posts of Assistant Surgeon. There are 1800 total number of vacancies are available in which the eligible and talented candidates will be appointed on the basis of their ability and talent. This is a government job so job seekers don’t miss this opportunity and must apply for TN MRB Surgeon Vacancy 2016 before the last date.
www.mrb.tn.gov.in Recruitment 2016
- Name of the Organization: Medical Services Recruitment Board
- Name of the Vacant Posts: Assistant Surgeon
- Total number of Available Post: 1800 Vacancies
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs.5400
- Last date to Apply: Update Soon
- Official Website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in
Category Wise Available Posts:
- SC – 102 Posts
- BC(M) – 25 Posts
- GT – 235 Posts
- ST – 07 Posts
- MBC/DC -137 Posts
- BC – 182 Posts
- SC(A) – 22 Posts
Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2016
A TN Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2016 notification has been revealed by the Medical Services Recruitment Board for full fill the Assistant Surgeon 1800 Vacancies. Candidates can apply for Tamil Nadu MRB Jobs 2016 by sending the online application form before the end dates. The main purpose to organize this recruitment is to find out those candidates who are eligible for the available posts.
- General Category: Candidate age must be below than 35 years.
- SC/ST/BC/ Reserved Category: Aspirants age must be less than 57 years as on 01.07.2016.
- The upper age relaxation in age will be applicable as per government rules.
Required Education Qualification
- Aspirants should be qualified the degree of MBBS Degree from an authorized university/ institution.
- Candidate must also be the registered practitioner to be eligible for the Assistant Surgeon Posts.
- The appointment of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Exam in Optical Mark-up Reader (OMR).
- The selected candidates will get the salary of Rs. 15,600/- to 39,100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/-.
- The application fee is Rs. 750/- for General Category aspirants.
- The other category candidates will have to pay Rs. 375/- as an application fee.
- Candidates should submit the application fee through the online method by using Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit card and Mobile Wallet Payment or offline by payment challan at any branches of Indian Bank.
Procedure to Apply for Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are eligible and want to apply they should read the given below steps. The below we provide the applying procedure which will help you to fill up the application form and apply online. Candidates should submit the application form before the last date otherwise your form will not be accepted.
- Candidates should need to visit the official website of the organization.
- The check out the homepage and find out the TN MRB Recruitment 2016.
- After that open, that link on another web page and gain the all necessary details.
- Fill up the application form if you are eligible and then pay the application fee.
- Upload the scanned copies of the academic certificates.
- Collect the printout of the application form and press on the submit button.