Latest updated (25th October 2016): Tamil Nadu TET Notification /Application Form/ Exam Date 2017 Available at www.trb.tn.nic.in
TN TET Notification 2017
Are you looking for the teacher jobs in the Tamil Nadu State? Here we are going to describe the Tamil Nadu TET Notification 2017 details. Candidates have a golden chance for getting appointed in the Tamil Nadu State as a Primary Teacher/ Upper Primary Teacher on government jobs. Candidates can apply through online mode at www.trb.tn.nic.in.
Teachers Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu is responsible for conducting the Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test. The notification has been revealed and you can apply by submitting the TN TET Application Form 2017 before the last date. The examination will be organized at various centers in Tamil Nadu State.
Tamil Nadu TET Recruitment 2017
|Conducting Authority Name||Teachers Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu|
|Name of the Examination||Tamil Nadu Teacher’s Eligibility Test 2017|
|Name of the Posts||Primary Teacher/ Upper Primary Teacher|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Location of the Employment||Anywhere in Tamil Nadu|
www.trb.tn.nic.in TET Eligibility Criteria 2017
The TN TET Notification 2017 has been released by the Teachers Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu in which large numbers of vacancies are available of Primary Teacher/ Upper Primary Teacher. The selected candidates will be hired in the Tamil Nadu State schools on government pay scale.
Candidates who are going to fill up the Tamil Nadu TET Application Form 2017 for getting the appearance in the Tamil Nadu Teacher’s Eligibility Test 2016 they should be eligible. The eligibility criteria candidates can collect in the following description.
For Paper I (Primary Teacher)
- Aspirants should be qualified the high school/ intermediate class from an authorized board. Schools they are eligible to apply for TN TET Paper I.
- Candidates should also have qualified the Diploma (Teacher Education / Elementary Education) from a recognized institution.
For Paper II (Upper Primary Teacher)
- Those candidates have completed their degree of the B.A. /B.Sc. / B.Litt in the related subjects they are eligible to apply for the TN TET Paper II.
- Candidates qualifying degree must be from an authorized university/ institution.
- Candidate age must be greater than 21 years and should be below than 38 years to be eligible for the Tamil Nadu teacher Eligibility Test.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per the rules and regulations of the Tamil Nadu State Government.
- The candidates who are from the Schedule Class (SC)/ Schedule Tribe (ST) categories they will have to pay Rs. 250/- as an application fee.
- Other aspirants need to submit the application fee of Rs. 500/-
- Candidates can submit the application fee using the online method through debit card/ credit card and net banking.
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of examination performance.
- Those candidates will be qualified in the examination thy will be called for the interview round.
How to fill up the Tamil Nadu TET Application Form 2017?
- Candidates who have the eligibility criteria they need to open the Teachers Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu official website.
- Then check out the TN TET Notification 2017 and take all details.
- After that click on the applied button and a form will open on your computer screen.
- Now fill up the TN TET Application Form 2017 will the appropriate details.
- After that pay the application fee via the online method and upload the all required documents.
- Collect the hard copy of the complete filled application form and click on the submit button.
In this article, we share the Tamil Nadu TET Notification 2017 information. Candidates who want to get the Tamil Nadu TET Admit Card/ Result details then bookmark our website. A team of professionals updates this site day by day according to the official notice.