Latest Updated (06th November 2016): TSPSC Group 2 Call latter 2016 Download Admit Card at www.tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2016
Candidates who are waiting for the Telangana State recruitment exam admit card then we have good news for them, because we are going to share the TSPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2016 details in the following sections. The admit card will be release very soon through online mode at www.tspsc.gov.in.
Telangana State Public Service Commission is all set to upload the TSPSC Group II Hall Ticket 2016 through online mode. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of the Telangana State Public Service Commission. The examination will be conducted for selecting the suitable and intelligent candidates and fulfill the 1032 total number of Vacancies.
Tspsc.gov.in Admit Card 2016
|Name of the Conducting Authority||TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission)|
|Name of the Exam||TSPSC Group 2 Exam 2016|
|Name of the Post||Various vacancies|
|Total Number of Post||1032 Vacancies|
|Admit Card Status||Available|
|Date of the Exam||12th November 2016|
Telangana Group 2 Important Dates:
|Application Form Starting Date||02-09-2016|
|Application Form Submission Last Date||23-09-2016|
TSPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2016 Download
Earlier the Telangana State Public Service Commission was dispatched the TSPSC Notification 2016 regarding the TSPSC Group 2 Online Application. Huge numbers of eligible candidates were sent their application and successfully apply for the recruitment examination.
Now the TSPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2016 is going to be uploaded and candidates can download it by producing the “TSPSC ID and date of Birth”. The examination will be conducted across Telangana State at various venues. Candidates will grab the exam schedule, exam venue, posts name, subjects name, candidates name, father’s name, roll number, date of birth, address, photograph, etc details from the admit card. To download the admit card candidates will have to enter “TSPSC ID and date of Birth”.
TSPSC Group 2 Exam Syllabus 2016
This exam is going to be scheduled on the high scale in which hundreds of eligible candidates will appear. You can download the TSPSC Group 2 Exam Syllabus pdf from official website to do the preparations for the examination
|Topics Name||Detailed Syllabus|
|General Studies & General Ability Syllabus||1. History and Cultural Heritage of India.|
2. Logical Reasoning includes Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
3. Social Exclusion, Rights Issues, and Inclusive Policies.
4. Basic English from 10th Standard.
5. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
6. Environmental Issues; Disaster Management – Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
7. World Geography, Indian Geography and Geography of Telangana State.
8. General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
9. Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
10. International Relations and Events.
11. Policies of Telangana State.
|History, Policy & Society Syllabus|
|1. Overview of the Indian Constitution and Politics.|
2. Social Structure, Issues, and Public Policies.
3. Socio-Cultural History of India and Telangana.
|TS Economy and Development Syllabus|
|1. Economy and Development of Telangana.|
2. Issues of Development and Change.
3. Indian Economy: Issues and Challenges.
|Telangana Movement and State Formation Syllabus|
|1. Mobilization phase (1971 -1990).|
2. Towards Formation of Telangana State (1991-2014).
3. The idea of Telangana (1948-1970).
How to Download TSPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2016?
The admit card is available on the official website and you can easily download it with the use of below steps:-
- Firstly, go to the Telangana State Public Service Commission official website.
- Go to the hall ticket page and click on the TSPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2016
- On the next page, you need to fill up “TSPSC ID and date of Birth” and click on the press on the go button.
- The admit card will generate on your computer screen.
- Take the hard copy of the admit card for appearing in the examination.
- Reach at the exam center on the date and time available at hall ticket.