Latest Updated (06th November 2016): TS Gurukulam Notification 2016 Apply Online for PSC, TGT, PGT Posts at www.tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Recruitment 2016
Good morning job seekers we have good news or all of you. The Telangana State Public Service Commission has recently released a job advertisement and that detail is described below on this web page. You can bookmark this page because we will also update this page with the latest more news. Apply online at www.tspsc.gov.in.
Telangana State Public Service Commission has published a TSPSC Recruitment 2016 notification regarding the posts of Tribal Welfare Principal, Trained Graduate Teacher, and Post Graduate Teacher. Candidates who are interested they can apply by fill up the TS Gurukulam Application Form before the last dates. There are 516 total numbers of vacancies are available so job hunters don’t miss this opportunity and must apply through online mode.
TS Gurukulam Teacher Recruitment 2016 www.tspsc.gov.in
- Name of the Organization: Telangana State Public Service Commission
- Job Location: Telangana State
- Notification Release Date: 14th September 2016
- Total Number of Vacancies: 516 Posts
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Last Date to Apply: Update Soon
- Official Web Address: www.tspsc.gov.in
|Total Number of Posts:|
|Tribal Welfare Principal|
|Trained Graduate Teacher|
Gurukulam Recruitment 2016 Telangana
TSPSC stands for Telangana State Public Service Commission which is going to recruit the 516 total numbers of candidates. The main purpose to organize the TSPSC Recruitment 2016 is to find out the eligible and talented candidates for the vacant posts. The selected candidates will be appointed in the Telangana State as a Tribal Welfare Principal, Trained Graduate Teacher and Post Graduate Teacher.
Required Education Qualification: Candidate should hold the graduation degree from an authorized university. Aspirants also have completed the B.Ed from a recognized institution/ university.
Age Limit: Those aspirants age are below than 35 years and above than 18 years then they are eligible to apply for Gurukulam Recruitment 2016 Telangana. The relaxation ion age will be provided to the candidates as per the rules and regulation of the Telangana State.
Selection Procedure: Telangana State Public Service Commission authority persons will select the candidates for the available positions on the basis of Written Exam and Personal Interview performances. The written exam will be conducted in the upcoming month and those candidates will get the maximum passing marks in the exam they will face the interview.
Application Fees: Candidates will submit the Rs. 100/- for general category and Rs. 50/- for reserved category candidates as an application fee. Candidates can submit the application fee using net banking, credit card, debit card, etc.
How to Apply for TSPSC Gurukulam Recruitment 2016?
Candidates who have the eligibility criteria only those can apply for the TS Gurukulam Vacancies. Below we write the applying procedure which will help you to apply online. Candidates should read the following instructions carefully and apply before the closing date.
- Candidates who are eligible and want to apply they need to open the Telangana State Public Service Commission recognized the site.
- Go to the “What’s New” section and find out the TSPSC Teacher Recruitment 2016 notification option.
- If you are eligible then click on the TS Gurukulam Application Form and enter the all asking details in the form.
- Attach the scanned copies of the required documents with the application form and submit the application fee.
- Now get the printout of the complete filled application form and press on the submit button.
In the above article, we provide the details about the TS Gurukulam Job Notification 2016. Job hunters who want to get latest jobs in the every state of India then you can bookmark our website. A team of experts updates this site regularly with the help of authorized announcements. Job hunters can share these details with their friends and colleagues.