Latest Updated (18th November 2016);TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Recruitment Notification 2016-17 Apply for 4111 Posts @ tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Notification 2016
Candidates who are searching the government teacher jobs then we have a good news for them because we are going to provide the TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Recruitment 2016 details. Candidates who have completed their education they have a golden opportunity for getting the appointment in the Gurukul teacher Posts. Willing candidates can apply online at www.tspsc.gov.in.
TSPSC Recruitment 2016
Telangana Public Service Commission is a government organization which is responsible for conducting the recruitment examination in the Telangana State. Now TSPSC authority persons have published Gurukul School Recruitment 2016 for 4111 Teacher Posts. Candidates can apply for this recruitment by sending the online application form before the last date.
tspsc.gov.in Recruitment 2016
|Name of the Commission||Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Name of the Vacancy Post||Gurukul School Teacher|
|Total Number of Posts||4111 Vacancies|
|Job Location||Telangana State|
|Apply Propcess||Online Application Form|
|Last Date||Update Soon|
Gurukul School Recruitment 2016
Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is inviting the application form from the eligible and talented candidates for the 4111 Gurukul School Teacher vacancies. Job seekers don’t miss this great chance and must apply for the TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Recruitment 2016 before the last date.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of examination and interview which will be conducted by the Telangana Public Service Commission authority persons. Those candidates are going to apply for the Gurukul School Recruitment 2016 they should need to take a look at the below details carefully.
- Candidates who are interested in applying for the TSPSC Gurukul Vacancy they should have completed B.Ed from an authorized University/ Institution.
- Candidates can download the official notification from the main site for getting the more details.
- Candidate age must be greater than 18 years and should be below than 35 years to be eligible for Telangana Gurukul Job.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided only to SC, ST, PWD, Women and Ex-Servicemen categories aspirants as per government norms.
- Candidates will be hired on the basis of Written Exam & Personal Interview.
- Those candidates will pass out on the both selection rounds they will be appointed in the Telangana State as a government teacher.
- The application fee is Rs. 100/- for General/ Other Backward Class (OBC) category candidates which are non-refundable.
- Those candidates are from the reserved category they will have to pay Rs. 50/- as an application fee.
Steps to Apply for TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are thinking to apply for this recruitment they should need to take a lot on the below steps. Below we provide the steps to apply online which will help you to apply online for Gurukul Teacher Vacancies.
- Willing candidates will have to open the Telangana Public Service Commission website.
- Go to the TSPSC Gurukul Notification 2016 section and find out the advertisement.
- Now open the notification pdf on next page and gain all details.
- If you have the eligibility criteria then download the Telangana Gurukula Patasala Online Application.
- Fill up the application form and attach the all required documents Xerox copies.
- After that submit the application fee through online mode and check the all filling details.
- Take the printout of the duly filled application form and click on the submit button.
In this article, we discuss TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Recruitment 2016 information. Candidates who want to get more details about the latest released government/ private jobs then bookmark our website. A team of professionals updates this site regularly with the help of official notifications. Candidates can share all details with their friends and colleagues on other sites.