Latest Updated (29th December 2016): UP Health Worker Recruitment 2017 Apply for 5628 Vacanciesc at www.uphealth.up.nic.in
Uttar Pradesh Health Worker Recruitment 2017
- 1 Uttar Pradesh Health Worker Recruitment 2017
- 2 UP Health Worker Recruitment 2017
- 3 www.uphealth.up.nic.in Recruitment
- 4 UP Health Worker Vacancy 2017
- 5 Uttar Pradesh Health Worker Recruitment Dates
- 6 Procedure to Apply for Uttar Pradesh Health Worker Recruitment 2017
- 7 UP Health Department Official Website: www.uphealth.up.nic.in
Candidates who are finding the Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh then you come to the right place because we are going to describe the Uttar Pradesh Health Worker Vacancy 2017 details in the below sections. Interested candidates should need to have a look on the below sections and then apply online at official website i.e. www.uphealth.up.nic.in.
UP Health Worker Recruitment 2017
Uttar Pradesh Health Department is inviting the offline application form regarding the Uttar Pradesh Health Worker Recruitment 2017 for fulfilling the Health Worker Posts. There are 5628 total numbers of vacancies are available in which eligible candidates will be hired on the basis of various rounds. Candidates can apply by sending the application form through offline mode before the 30th December 2016.
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Health Department|
|Name of the Available Post||Health Worker|
|Number of total Posts||5628 Vacancies|
|Employed Category||Government Job|
|Job Placement||Uttar Pradesh State|
|Apply Mode||Offline Application Form|
|Health Worker Salary Package||Rs 5200 – 20200 + GP Rs 2000/-|
|UP Health Department Official Website||www.uphealth.up.nic.in|
UP Health Worker Vacancy 2017
A UP Health Worker Recruitment 2017 notification has been released by the Uttar Pradesh Health Department regarding the posts of 5628 UP Health Worker Jobs. This is a great opportunity for those aspirants who have completed their educational qualification because this i9s a government job and you can apply until 30-12-2016 by sending the application at To The Directorate, Health & Family Welfare 09- Jagat Naryana Road Lucknow Uttar Pradesh.
Uttar Pradesh Health Worker Recruitment Dates
|Starting Date to submit Application Form||01st December 2016|
|Closing Date to submit Application Form||30th December 2016|
|Examination Date||Update soon|
- Candidate minimum age should be 18 years and maximum 40 years to be eligible for the 5628 UP Health Worker Vacancy.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided only to the reserved categories as per government norms.
- Interested candidates must have done the 10+2 Classes from an authorized Board/ Institution so they can apply for the UP Health Worker Recruitment 2017.
- Candidates should have also qualified the 2 years basis female health training certificates by nursing and midwife council Lucknow.
- The selected candidates will get the pay scale of Salary Pay scale Rs 5200 – 20200 + GP Rs 2000/-.
- The above-mentioned salary will be given to the candidates in a month.
- The selection of the candidates on the UP Health Worker Posts 2017 will be done on the basis of Written Test & Interview.
- The selected candidates will be appointed in the Uttar Pradesh State as a Government Employee.
- The application fee is Rs 100 for General/ OBC (Other Backward Class) category candidates.
- The application fee is for Rs 50 for ST (Schedule Class)/SC (Schedule Tribe) as per the rules.
- You can submit the application fee through demand draft in favour “Mahanideshak Parivar Kalyan Vibhag Uttar Pradesh Lucknow”.
Procedure to Apply for Uttar Pradesh Health Worker Recruitment 2017
Candidates who interested in the vacant posts they can apply by sending application form before the 30th December 2016. After the last date application form will not be accepted.
- Candidates should need to open the Uttar Pradesh Health Department official web portal.
- Then check out the Uttar Pradesh Health Department Notification
- Find out the UP Health Worker Recruitment 2017 and open the advertisement.
- Download the UP Health Worker Application Form and fill up the suitable details.
- Now attach the Xerox copies of the required documents and pay the application charges.
- Check the all filling details and affix the photograph and signature.
- Send the duly filled application form to The Directorate, Family Welfare 09 Jagat Naryana Road, Lucknow, Utter Pradesh.