Latest Updated (19th October 2016); UP Police Recruitment 2016, 200 Constable Vacancies, apply at www.prpb.gov.in
UP Police Recruitment 2016
Here we are going to describe the details regarding the UP Police Recruitment 2016 in which 200 constable vacancies are available. Candidates who are looking for the government jobs then must read this article carefully. We write the each and every details about the vacancy notification in the below article.
Male as well as female Aspirants, who are seeking for Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh, are hereby informed that a job notification released by UP Police Recruitment 2016 has been recently transmitted by Uttar Pradesh Police for filling up 200 vacancies of Police Constable (Sports Persons). Applicants who wish to grab these Best jobs by filling Uttar Pradesh Police Application Form before the closing date.
UP Police Recruitment Vacancy Details:
|Posts Name||Number Of Vacancies|
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB)
Name of Posts: Constable (Sports Quota)
Number of Posts Available: 200
Official Website: www.uppbpb.gov.in
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates to Remember for Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2016:
Starting date for online application: 01.10.2016
Last date for Apply online for application: 21.10.2016
Last date for submission of online application: 24.10.2016
How to Apply For UP Police Recruitment 2016
- Eligible Applicants need to visit official website i.e. www.prpb.gov.in.
- Click on proper link for applying post
- Fill the application form with complete details which are required.
- Upload the images of recent photograph & signatures.
- Click on “submit” button at bottom of the page.
- Take the print out of application form for future reference.
About UP Police Recruitment
UP Police promotion Board is the responsible body for conducting this Hiring procedure at the state level. Recently, the board has advertised online about UP 200 Constable Sports Quota posts through a Notification. Eligible Applicants are required to filled the application form and register for the examination before the last date.
You will be surprised after reading it that the UP police are a single command followed in all over the world. The main portal official link of the UP Police is www.uppolice.up.nic.in, where you can get all the information about the department such as, contact no., address, phone No., zones, ranges, and districts.
Candidates should have completed their High School & Intermediate from a government recognized board or institution with good academic records. Applicants should meet the following height requirements:
- For Male Applicants: 168 cms
- For Female Applicants: 152 cms
- Upper age limit of Candidates should be 25 years whereas lower age limit of applicants must be 18 years.
- Reserved category applicants such as Scheduled castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Backward Classes (OBC), candidates with handicapped and other categories will granted age relaxations as per Government Rules/ order etc in force.
Appointed job seekers will get an impressive payroll of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs.20, 200/- along with grade pay of Rs.2,000/-. Along with great payroll, fringe benefits will also provide to select aspirants as per terms and policies of the organization.
Payment of Fees:
- Applying job fighters for UP Police Recruitment have to deposit of Rs.200/- as application fee.
- Payment of application fee can be made through online mode only using Debit/ Credit Card, E-Challan and Internet Banking.
Hiring Criteria for Uttar Pradesh Police Vacancy:
Candidates will get consolidated on the basis of their skill test that will be strictly supervised by expert officials of the organization.
Official website: www.prpb.gov.in