Latest Updated (26th November 2016); UPPCL Office Assistant Recruitment Notification 2016, Apply for 2555 Stenographer vacancies at www.uppcl.org
UPPCL Vacancy 2016
We have good news for those candidates who have completed their educations and now searching the government jobs in Uttar Pradesh State because we are going to describe the UPPCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2016 details. Candidates read the full article carefully and then apply online at www.uppcl.org.
A UPPCL Recruitment 2016 Notification has been revealed by the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. This is huge vacancy notification in which 2555 total numbers of vacancies are available. The eligible candidates will be appointed and you can apply before the last date.
www.uppcl.org Recruitment 2016
|Conducting Authority Name||UPPCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited)|
|Name of the Vacant Posts||Office Assistant and Stenographer|
|Total Number of Posts||2555 Vacancies|
|Details About||UPPCL Recruitment 2016-17|
|Job category||UP Government Sector Jobs|
|Employment Location||Uttar Pradesh State|
|Application Procedure||Online Mode Only|
|Web link of the official site||www.uppcl.org|
UP Bijli Vibhag Posts Details:
|Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
|Office Assistant (Karyalai Sahayak)||2296 vacancies|
|Stenographer Grade-3 (Ashulipik)||259 vacancies|
2555 UPPCL Office Recruitment 2016
UPPCL stands for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited which is going to appoint the eligible and talented candidates for the 2555 Office Assistant and Stenographer vacancies. Candidates who are unemployed they have a great chance to get this job and you can apply by submitting the online application form.
The main reason to conduct this UPPCL Stenographer Recruitment 2016 is to find out the deserving and suitable candidates for the vacant posts. Candidates who are going to apply now they should need to know that only eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can take the eligibility details in the below sections.
- Aspirant’s age must be greater than 18 years and should be less than 40 years to be eligible for the vacant posts.
- The age relaxations will be applicable for the reserved and unreserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test/ Interview/ Document Verification (if necessary).
- The exam/ interview will be conducted by the UPPCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited) authority persons.
- The candidates will receive the salary of Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- along with the Grade Pay of Rs. 02,000/- per month.
- This salary will be received by the candidates in a monthly process.
UPPCL Vacancy Dates:
|Official Notification Release Date||November First Week 2016|
|Online Applications Forms Starting Date||November 2016|
|Apply Online Application Form Last Date||December 2016|
Procedure to Apply for UPPCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are going to apply for the vacant posts they should need to read the below steps. With the use of following instructions, you can easily apply for this recruitment. Candidates must submit their application form before the last dates, otherwise, applications will not be accepted.
- Firstly, candidates will have to log on to the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited official site.
- Then check out the advertisement page and click on the UPPCL Recruitment 2016
- Now read all details carefully and download the application form.
- Fill up the application form with the correct details and attach the Xerox copies with the application form.
- Submit the application fee and take the hard copy of the duly filled application form.
- Check the all filling details carefully and click on the submit button.
Here we discuss UPPCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2016 details. Candidates who want to get more details regarding the latest released admit card, recruitment, notifications then bookmark our website. Our team of professionals updates this site regularly with the help of official advertisements. You can also share the above details with your friends and colleagues on social networking sites.