Latest Updated (5th December 2016); UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Apply for 4659 Allopathic MO, Lecturer, Dental Surgeon @uppsc.up.nic.in
UP Recruitment 2016
In this article, we are going to share the UPPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2016 information in the following sections. Candidates who are searching the Medical Field Jobs then you have a great chance of getting selected on the medical vacancies through this recruitment. Candidates can apply for this recruitment at www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
UPPSC stands for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission which has released UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Job 2016 for the posts of 4659 Allopathic MO, Lecturer, Dental Surgeon, etc. Candidates can apply for their desired posts by submitting the application form through online mode before 7th December 2016.
uppsc.up.nic.in Allopathic Medical Officer 2016
|Name of the Conducting Authority||UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission)|
|Name of the Vacant Posts||Allopathic Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Lecturer and various posts|
|Number of Available Posts||1343 Vacancies|
|Category of the Job||Government Jobs|
|Apply Online Starting Date||07 November 2016|
|Apply Online Closing Date||07 December 2016|
UPPSC Allopathic Doctor Recruitment 2016
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Allopathic Medical Officer (Level I)||78 Vacancies|
|Dental Surgeon||33 Vacancies|
|Medical Officer (Unani)||87 Vacancies|
|Professor Shalya Tantra||01 Vacancy|
|Reader Surgery||01 Vacancy|
|Professor Materia Medica||04 Vacancies|
|Chief Fire Officer||01 Vacancy|
|Technical officer/ Principal||02 Vacancies|
|Allopathic Medical Officer (Grade-I)||924 Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||01 Vacancy|
|Total Posts||1343 Vacancies|
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
UP MO Recruitment 2016 notification has been released by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. Job seekers must utilize this opportunity and apply by sending the application form from 07 November 2016 to 07 December 2016. Candidates first read the below details and then apply online.
- Candidate minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age must be 40 years to be eligible for the UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Interview.
- The relaxation in upper age will be provided to the aspirants as per the Uttar Pradesh Government Rules.
- Lecturer: Those candidates are going to apply for the Lecturer posts they should have qualified the Master Degree in the relevant field from an authorized university.
- Allopathic Medical Officer: Aspirants must possess the degree of M.B.B.S from a recognized Institution/ University.
- The appointment of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Examination/ Interview.
- The selected candidates will be appointed in the Uttar Pradesh State.
The candidates can collect the application fee details in the following sections:-
- Handicapped Category candidates: Rs 25/-.
- Unreserved (General)/ Other Backward Class Candidates: Rs 105/-.
- Schedule Class (SC)/ Schedule Tribe (ST) Candidates: Rs 65/-.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Lecturer||Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- per month.|
|Reader Surgery||Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 15,200/-|
|Biologist||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/-|
|Other Posts||Rs 15,600/- to 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs 5400/- per month|
Procedure to Apply for UPPSC MO Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are excited to apply they should need to take a look on the below steps carefully. You can easily apply for this recruitment with the help of following instructions. Candidate should submit their application form before 07 December 2016.
- Interested candidates need to open the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission official website.
- Now find out the UPPSC Medical Recruitment 2016
- If you are eligible then click on apply online button.
- Now fill up the all necessary details and enclosed the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Take the hard copy of the duly filled application form and press on the submit button.
Candidates can bookmark our website for getting the UPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card details. We will update this article when any information will be available regarding the examination schedule and admit card. Our team of professionals works on this site day by day according to the official notifications.