Latest Update (16th January 2017): Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Group B Call Letter 2017 Download Type B Screening Exam Admit Card at www.ukpsc.gov.in
UKPSC Type B Screening Admit Card 2017
- 1 UKPSC Type B Screening Admit Card 2017
- 2 Uttarakhand Group B Admit Card 2017
- 3 www.ukpsc.gov.in admit card details
- 4 UKPSC Group B Admit Card 2017 Download
- 5 Screening Admit Card 2017 Uttarakhand
- 6 UKPSC Screening Examination Dates 2017
- 7 Procedure to Download UKPSC Group B Admit Card 2017
- 8 UKPSC Official Website: www.ukpsc.gov.in
Here we are going to provide the Uttarakhand Group B Hall Ticket 2017 in the following sections. Those candidates have applied for the UKPSC Group B Examination 2017 they must read all details carefully. You can download the examination admit card from the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission official portal i.e. www.ukpsc.gov.in.
Uttarakhand Group B Admit Card 2017
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is all set to conduct the UKPSC Type B Screening Exam 2017 on 22nd January 2017 for selecting the suitable and deserving candidates. The UKPSC Screening Exam Call Letter 2017 has been revealed through online mode. Those aspirants have successfully applied for the exam only they can download it from the official site.
www.ukpsc.gov.in admit card details
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Examination Name||UKPSC Type B Screening Exam 2017|
|Available Posts Name||Senior Analyst (Pharmaceutical)|
|Examination Category||Government Recruitment Exam|
|Employment Category||Government Job|
|Admit Card Release Date||Available Online|
|UKPSC Group B Exam Date||22nd January 2017|
|UKPSC Official Website||www.ukpsc.gov.in|
UKPSC Group B Admit Card 2017 Download
Earlier the UKPSC (Uttarakhand Public Service Commission) has released a UKPSC Group B Recruitment Notification for the posts of Senior Analyst (Pharmaceutical). Candidates can Download UKPSC Group B Admit Card by entering the man, registration number and date of birth.
Screening Admit Card 2017 Uttarakhand
Candidates should need to carry their UKPSC Group B Admit Card 2017 when they will go to attend the examination. This is an important news because without admit card you will not be allowed to get enter in the exam center. Candidates must also have one of these Government ID with admit cards like PAN Card, Passport, UID card, Employer’s identification card, College ID Driver’s license, Aadhar Card and Voter ID.
UKPSC Screening Examination Dates 2017
UKPSC stands for Uttarakhand Public Service Commission which is all set to conduct the UKPSC Type B Screening Exam 2017 for full fill the vacant posts. Candidates who are going to appear on the exam on 22 January 2017 they should need to be prepared their self for the exam. The exam will be conducted for the Senior Analyst (Pharmaceutical) Post. The exam date will be available on the admit card.
Procedure to Download UKPSC Group B Admit Card 2017
- First of all, candidates will have to visit the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission official website.
- Then check out the homepage and click on the UKPSC Group B Call Letter
- After that, a new page will open on your computer screen.
- Now enter the “Registration Number & Date of Birth” and click on the submit button.
- The admit card will generate on the computer screen and you need to press on Download UKPSC Group B Hall Ticket 2017.
- Get the hard copy of the admit card and keep it safely for constant use.
In case candidates found any mistake in their UKPSC Group B Admit Card 2017 then contact to the authority persons, otherwise, you will not be able to appear in the examination. Applicants should need to reach the exam center on the rescribed date and time which is available on the call letter. Candidates who want to get more details about the recruitment notification, admit card, answer key and result then bookmark our website. A team of professionals updates this site regularly according to the official notification.