Latest Updated (03rd October 2016): VITEE Application Form 2017, apply at www.vit.ac.in
VITEEE 2017 Application Form
Here, in this article, we provide all the relevant details about the VITEEE 2017 application Form. Candidates check all the information which is given below. So candidates read this article carefully and grab the necessary information:
VITEEE 2017 application form can be filled online as well as offline. The online application form can be accessed through the official website i.e. www.vit.ac.in. The offline application form can be obtained from the various post offices as mentioned on the University website. Pay the application fee of Rs. 990/- (for OMR application form) and Rs. 970/- (for online application form) by cash and buy application form and printed self-addressed envelope. The payment of online application form can be done via credit card/debit card/net banking or through Demand Draft.
How to Apply for VITEEE 2017
Before filing the application form of VITEEE 2017, the Applicants must take care of the points mentioned below.
- The Applicants should ensure the VITEEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form. Ineligible Applicants will not be granted admission and the application fee will not be refunded once paid.
- In advance decided the medium through Applicant plan to submit the fee.
- The applicants are either supposed to submit the application form online or offline.
- Applicants should also read the information brochure carefully. It will provide a thorough idea about the exam and the form.
The Aspirants who are satisfying all the eligibility norms of VITEEE 2017 are eligible to fill the application form. The eligibility criteria are discussed below:
NRI Aspirants are eligible to apply for VITEEE 2017. PIO and OCI holder are also eligible to apply for VITEEE-2017. (Foreign Applicants studied/studying in abroad can apply directly through foreign category only).
- The Applicants who are passed his/her higher secondary examination from the state board, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi), The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE, New Delhi) are eligible to apply for VITEEE 2017.
- The National institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) applicants is also eligible to apply.
- Minimum 60% marks in aggregate are required in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology at 10+2.
- The Applicants belonging from SC/ST category or North Eastern states are required to obtain 50% aggregate marks in PCM at 12th standard.
- Aspirants studied in Regular, Full Time and Formal Education is alone eligible to apply.
VITEEE Exam Pattern
Check details about the exam pattern of VITEEE 2017
VITEEE is conducted for admission to B.Tech programme.
No. of Questions
Total 125 questions will appear in the examination of VITEEE.
Number of Sections
Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology subjects.
Question Paper Type
The questions asked in the examination are of an objective type having four alternative options.
Exam Mode– Computer Based Test
Exam Duration– Total time of 2 hours and 30 minutes will be provided for the VITEEE computer based test.
Number of Sessions– I session – 9.00 am – 11.30 am /II session – 12.30 pm – 3 .00 pm /III session – 4.00 pm – 6 .30 pm
Marking Scheme– Every question will carry 1 mark.
Negative Marking– No mark will be deducted for the wrong answers as there will be no negative marking.
Sections No. of Questions Maximum Marks
Physics 40 40
Chemistry 40 40
Mathematics/Biology 40 40
English 5 5
Total 125 125
Application Forms Release -2nd week of November 2016
Last date to receive the filled applications-3rd week of March 2017
Exam Dates – 5th April to 16th April 2017
Result Declaration- April 2017
Here, in this article, we provide all the details which are mentioned above in the article. So candidates read all the information carefully.
Official Website: www.vit.ac.in