Latest updated (25th October 2016): WB TET Notification 2017, Application Form Download at westbengalssc.com
West Bengal TET Notification 2017
Here we are going to describe the West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form details. Candidates who are interested in applying for the WB TET Notification 2017 then you should need to focus on the following details. In the below sections we put the every little bit information about the application form which can be downloaded from the main site @ www.westbengalssc.com.
A notification has been released by the West Bengal Central School Service Commission about the West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test. There are lots of teaching jobs available in the West Bengal State in which eligible and skilled candidates will be appointed through WB TET Exam. You can apply by filling the WB TET Application Form 2017 through online.
WB TET 2016 Application Form
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Central School Service Commission|
|Examination Name||West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Vacant Posts Name||Primary Teacher/ Upper Primary Teacher|
|Type of the Job||Government Jobs|
|Employment Location||West Bengal State|
WB TET Recruitment 2016
West Bengal Central School Service Commission is inviting the application form for the primary and upper primary teacher posts. This is a government job which will be given to those candidates who will qualify the West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test and only those can appear in the examination who will apply for the West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test.
The eligibility criteria are very important for the candidates to know whi9ch is set by the West Bengal Central School Service Commission. Only those candidates can fill up the WB TET Application Form 2017 those are eligible for the examination. You can gain the eligibility criteria details in the below desorption.
|1. Candidates should have passed out the graduation degree in the relevant discipline from an authorized university.|
2. Aspirants should also have completed their 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education or B.Ed from a recognized institution.
|1. Candidate age Should be less than 38 years and must be above than 21 years.|
2. Relaxation in upper age will be applicable to the aspirants as per the Government norms.
|1. The application fee is Rs. 80/- for those candidates who are from Schedule Class (SC) and Schedule Tribe (ST) categories.|
2. Candidates who are from the general category they should submit the application fee of Rs. 250/-
3. You can use the online process to submit the application fee through debit card/ credit card/ net banking, etc.
|Candidates will be appointed on the Primary teacher and Upper Primary Teacher posts on the basis of written exam/ further process.|
|Start Date to Apply|
|Last Date to Apply|
Procedure to fill the West Bengal TET Application Form 2017
Candidates who are going to apply for the West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test they should need to take a look on the below steps. Below we provide the steps to download the application form and then submit it through online mode.
- First of all, candidates will have to access the West Bengal Central School Service Commission recognized the site.
- After that find out the notification and grab the all necessary details.
- Then download the WB TET Application Form 2017 and produce all details in the form.
- Now enclosed the all appropriate documents Xerox copies and pay the prescribed application form.
- Check the filling details and get the hard copy of the completed filled application form.
- Press the submit button and the form will be submitted.
Here we provide the West Bengal TET Notification 2017 details which will be released very soon. You can bookmark our website for getting the WB TET Exam Date, Admit Card details. A team of professionals updates this site day by day according to the official notification.