West Bengal Police Constable Admit Card 2020
Are you eagerly waiting for the West Bengal Police Constable Hall Ticket 2020? So, we have awesome news for all those applicants who are looking for the West Bengal Police Constable Admit Card 2020 here and there on the internet sources. Here, we are going to discuss all the essential details about the hall ticket in the below description of the article. Applicants who are going to appear in the written exam then they must look up this article carefully and take all the important details from here. Participants can download their admit card from the official web portal of the department that is www.policewb.gov.in. For the latest update, candidates can check our official web page and stay connected with us for further use.
West Bengal Police Constable Exam Hall Ticket 2020 Details
|Name of the Organization –||West Bengal Police Recruitment Board|
|Information Regarding –||West Bengal Police Constable Admit Card 2020|
|Total Number of Posts –||8419 Posts|
|Name of the Posts –||Constable Posts|
|Mode of Admit Card –||Online Mode|
|Examination Date –||16th February 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date –||03rd February 2020|
|Category of Article –||Admit Card|
|Official Website –||www.policewb.gov.in|
Download West Bengal Police Constable Mains Exam Admit Card 2019 : Available From 03 February 2020
- Examination Date: 16th February 2020
- Admit Card Release Date: 03rd February 2020
- Preliminary Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Written Exam
West Bengal Police Constable 2020 Exam Pattern
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be of 100 Questions/ Marks.
- The Time Duration for the Exam Will be 1 hours.
- The Preliminary Exam Will be Qualifying in Nature.
- There will be NEGATIVE marking of ¼th Marks.
- The question paper will be set in two languages (English & Bengali).
- Questions of the Preliminary Written Test shall be from the following subjects: –
|Sr. No,||Name of Subjects||Max. Marks|
|i.||General Awareness and General Knowledge||50 Marks|
|ii.||Elementary Mathematics (Madhyamik standard)||30 Marks|
Official Website: www.policewb.gov.in